Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12th Jan

Never known them to travel the day before. Not made of money you know ! :)

(cough, cough !!)

milesy was saying he couldnt wait for the return game if memory serves me correct so must of conceded a goal ;)

Come on newby it's me.....of course we conceded a goal! Those clean sheet things are overrated anyway ;)

There are some big games today involving teams at the top but for people to constantly mention that if Egham win or Guernsey win the league will be over are so far away from it. The league will go to the wire this year for the first time in a long while with Egham, Guernsey, Epsom, Cove, South Park and my own team Badshot Lea still involved. With potentially two promotion places up for grabs this season, it makes it doubly interesting.... Let's see what happens in the coming weeks...

There are some big games today involving teams at the top but for people to constantly mention that if Egham win or Guernsey win the league will be over are so far away from it. The league will go to the wire this year for the first time in a long while with Egham, Guernsey, Epsom, Cove, South Park and my own team Badshot Lea still involved. With potentially two promotion places up for grabs this season, it makes it doubly interesting.... Let's see what happens in the coming weeks...

Agreed ITK this season is the closest fought, most competitive for years. Ironically, the fact that so many teams are involved in the race & taking points off each other makes it less likely that a 2nd team will get promoted from this League. The "points per game" method favours the less "competitive" Leagues who have 2 runaway teams - e.g. the Kent League. Good luck today in your big game.