Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 12th Jan

Dorking nil hanworth villa six.

Well done to dorkings management for finding yet another side to put out

All you scouts should simply trot down to meadowbank

You will probably see 400 players a year plus the youth

I think Dorking have fielded six guys of conference standard relatively recently

Six ryman

20 combined counties players

160 guys not good enough not fit enough or not clever enough

Pay your six quid and run the rule over most of Surrey and south londons hopefuls

Alternatively just Ask bjr me or Trs

Opinion backed up with video evidence

It's the way forward!

Good to see you agian TRS. Can you bring some warmer weather next time.

Likewise Kroons. However, I don't think I will be able to bring you warmer weather any time soon!

I expect over the next few days the waterlogged pitches are going to become frozen pitches :(

Dorking nil hanworth villa six.

Well done to dorkings management for finding yet another side to put out

All you scouts should simply trot down to meadowbank

You will probably see 400 players a year plus the youth

I think Dorking have fielded six guys of conference standard relatively recently

Six ryman

20 combined counties players

160 guys not good enough not fit enough or not clever enough

Pay your six quid and run the rule over most of Surrey and south londons hopefuls

Alternatively just Ask bjr me or Trs

Opinion backed up with video evidence

It's the way forward!

I suspect if i'd come along today, i wouldn't have recognised any Dorking player!

For those who are bothered to read and take note I can assure you that my bench including staff substitutes and non playing players do not resort to swearing whatever difficulties we experience. We know we are in a battle but there are certain standards that I can demand and insist on no matter what.

Didn't see a game today.

Strange day all round.

Soccer AM is crap now and should be taken off.

QPR v Spurs was a bit of a yawnfest.

Caught a bit of Carmarthen v TNS on S4C. Poor pitch but good fun anyway.

Couple of hours snoozing then updated our website.

Couple of hours on here then MOTD and FLS later followed by 49ers v Packers LIVE at 1am so in bed 5am tomorrow.

Then 2 good looking live SKY games then off for a few beers and more US football in a local club.

Molesey on Tuesday in doubt already then it's getting colder.

Rest of this month may be spent keeping warm and watching TV football!

Ash were very poor and Windsor should have had double figures but tried be a bit too clever at times in front goal but boy, we are playing some good stuff right now.

2 new lads in from Hayes & Yeading came on in the 2nd half and looked very impressive.

Win on Monday night at home to Chessie by 4 goals and I think we will be up to 2nd. Unbelievable really.

very impressed again with windsor played some good football, especially in the 2nd half. You may moan about the time being played by the ref, but i could go on & on & on about the ref, but im fed up as nothing will change, especially when he's in charge of our games.

Thought we played better than our last meeting but again our own downfall with three poor goals given away in the first half. Sending off....not saying too much as i will only get myself into trouble & don't want to do that.

2nd half was very impressed with your football & would agree you could easily have had double figures

Didn't see a game today.

Strange day all round.

Couple of hours on here then MOTD and FLS later followed by 49ers v Packers LIVE at 1am so in bed 5am tomorrow.

Then 2 good looking live SKY games then off for a few beers and more US football in a local club.

Didn't see a game today.

Strange day all round.

Bed at 5 am ?! Even Redders is asleep then. Totally agree re Soccer AM although my 12 y/o loves it, so perhaps it's a generation thing.

For those who are bothered to read and take note I can assure you that my bench including staff substitutes and non playing players do not resort to swearing whatever difficulties we experience. We know we are in a battle but there are certain standards that I can demand and insist on no matter what.

Fair enough so do you know who it was then that was swearing loud enough to be held in the rec?

very impressed again with windsor played some good football, especially in the 2nd half. You may moan about the time being played by the ref, but i could go on & on & on about the ref, but im fed up as nothing will change, especially when he's in charge of our games.

Thought we played better than our last meeting but again our own downfall with three poor goals given away in the first half. Sending off....not saying too much as i will only get myself into trouble & don't want to do that.

2nd half was very impressed with your football & would agree you could easily have had double figures

Aupostie, not going to disagree that the ref made quite a few questionable decisions but as for the red card when a player tells the ref to [****!!****] off then what does he expect. And judging by the lack of any real protest at the time I think he new what he had done.

Aupostie, not going to disagree that the ref made quite a few questionable decisions but as for the red card when a player tells the ref to [****!!****] off then what does he expect. And judging by the lack of any real protest at the time I think he new what he had done.

I agree as you cant say that, but he was told it was saying it to his face, when he clearly was running away after the stupid push on your forward. Also how many more times did we hear that yesterday from both sides & nothing done. If you do it once you've got to do it again & again.

Anyway like ive said no point going on & anyway we was well beaten by a very impressive side.

We are down at the moment, but not beaten & everyone is still behind the management & players & hopefully the tide will turn in our favour

Soccer AM should be on CBeebies.

Agreed re sending off of Ash player. He did not swear directly at the ref, Windsor fans around me did not "celebrate" the dismissal as often happens, and indeed, although we were already 3-0 up at the time we were a bit disappointed because it ended the game as a contest.

Had to work yesterday so could not play.

Have heard a rumour that Westfield called off the game with Frimley as they were not at full strength and worried.

Also, Chertsey have done well under Johnno. 9 points is a fine managerial display

Sorry I dont get what that has to do with this thread ?