Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th January - Fixtures, Results

A sensible decision from a sensible Committee - unlike many of your comments................

Well I'm certainly not saying that the SSML Committee aren't sensible as I'm their biggest fans but the decision just plays into the home Club's hands that's all

I still have some hope as my game is one of the twelve that has not yet been postponed. But my hope is fading................

Must be really bad up that way though? I am assuming you are a Whitley Bay fan. What's your interest in SSML? (Friendly question) Got to be between you and Spennymoor for the vase.

There are 32 teams left in the vase Winsloy boy. Its between them

Yeah and there are 20 teams in the Premier League Bedfordman. My opinion. I'll have a tenner with you those two for me and other 30 for you ;-)

Edited by Winslow Boy

Got to be between you and Spennymoor for the vase

You don't fancy Ampthill Town then

Must be really bad up that way though? I am assuming you are a Whitley Bay fan. What's your interest in SSML? (Friendly question) Got to be between you and Spennymoor for the vase.

Whitley Bay fan - yes - but I haven't lived there for a number of years. The Vase at Brantham was quite close!!

Now live in the SSMFL area and get around to many of the grounds, but the game I was scheduled to go to has been called off prior to the 7.00pm deadline, although Mitoo has not yet been updated.

Edited by Whitley Bay

You don't fancy Ampthill Town then

I fancy them against Enfield but there are some really heavy hitters out there Whitley Bay and Spennymoor are two who have teams that could be plying their trade very well at step 3 so I think sides like that would just have a bit too much. Ampthil making last 32 or 16 is a huge achievement especially when you consider the two big hitters in their division DTFC and Aylesbury didn't make it that far.

Whitley Bay fan - yes - but I haven't lived there for a number of years. The Vase at Brantham was quite close!!

Now live in the SSMFL area and get around to many of the grounds, but the game I was scheduled to go to has been called off prior to the 7.00pm deadline, although Mitoo has not yet been updated.

Much discernible difference in quality between the leagues?

Ampthil making last 32 or 16 is a huge achievement especially when you consider the two big hitters in their division DTFC and Aylesbury didn't make it that far

Winslow Boy - I don't disagree that Ampthill have done well in the FA Vase for the past two seasons however don't forget that last season they entered at the Second Qualifying Round stage and this season the Second Round proper.

Winslow Boy - I don't disagree that Ampthill have done well in the FA Vase for the past two seasons however don't forget that last season they entered at the Second Qualifying Round stage and this season the Second Round proper.

A right they earned through performance a number of clubs in last 32 also joined at that stage and to be fair they may well have been drawn against the likes of us who they would have dispatched anyway