Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th January - Fixtures, Results

A right they earned through performance a number of clubs in last 32 also joined at that stage and to be fair they may well have been drawn against the likes of us who they would have dispatched anyway

I didn't say that Ampthill haven't earned the right however I just think that coming in at the Second Round proper stage takes the gloss off reaching the Fourth Round, they've only beaten Diss Town and Hertford Town so far haven't they and at home.

I didn't say that Ampthill haven't earned the right however I just think that coming in at the Second Round proper stage takes the gloss off reaching the Fourth Round, they've only beaten Diss Town and Hertford Town so far haven't they and at home.

Well you thinking it takes the gloss of will mean absolute nothing to anyone, same as any of your opinions. You are entitled to them though so good for you.

TW@T

Keeps - Well don't you see my point, like I said Ampthill have only narrowly beaten Diss Town and Hertford Town at home so far haven't they.

Brentford v Tranmere Rovers is on so im going to watch it.

Will you be going to Brentford v Chelsea

Will you be going to Brentford v Chelsea

No. £28 as a non member to stand is a bit steep me thinks.

No. £28 as a non member to stand is a bit steep me thinks.

So you're saying your beloved Brentford are milking it then

Maybe you can get your member grafted back on someday then it wouldnt seem so steep................... :P

Very Good :318:

So you're saying your beloved Brentford are milking it then

beloved :rolleyes:

These days i only go to watch Brentford play 5 to 10 times a season.

Ive been to see them play just 3 times so far this season.

Surely it's worth £28 to say you were there particularly if they can turn over Chelsea at a tight intimidating Braemer Road

Surely it's worth £28 to say you were there particularly if they can turn over Chelsea at a tight intimidating Braemer Road

Its £30 to watch in the Braemer Road Stand.

Like ive already said you have to be a member of some sort to be able to get tickets for the Chelsea game.