Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Havant & Waterlooville away

Ryan.c

Wrap up warm people - it's going to be a cold one!!!

Hence the fact i'll be popping in the railway before we leave for a couple of cheeky rum's

Just to keep the cold out :P

Today's music will be a mix of Fleetwood Mac Rumours and The Best Punk Album In The World Ever

I reckon that will cover everyone's tastes.

Edited by Umbrella Man

Bet you wish it'd been postponed after all?

Agree with Gazza here, win lose or draw getting the games on has been a real problem for this part of the season, the stop start deffo seems to have hit us hard.

I'm not saying I would rather we lose games, my concern is that the more that have to be rearranged towards the end of the season only puts the team under more pressure as we potentially face three games a week - and that really would throw a spanner in the works!

Our away form mid week, lets face it, has been lacking to say the least. However we are now done with the Tuesday nighters away (thank f*ck) onwards to safety says I - COYB's

Really disappointed with that from Craig. Swainey's red might have been harsh but we were already three down and buried by then. To be honest I'm still seething at being let down yet again having spent a load more money and taken more time off work to see another abject showing. Lets focus on the real issues please!