Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gazza: 'He Immediately Needs To Get Some Help.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p014lnp1

Love him or loathe him, it's sad to hear this news.

I hope, for his sake, that he can pull himself out of this.

He needs to get way from some of the idiots who still leach on him

He's a difficult character to deal with, and it will need a saint with immense patience to help. He always got on well with Glenn Roeder but even he was worn down in the end.

If Gazza makes 50 I will be surprised.

The Wembley free kick will never be forgotten.

Surely, this problem has been going on for some years now.

He has booked himself in and out of re-hab so many times now.

• 1 year later...

Sadly the great man is back on the sauce isn't he, today's newspaper pictures are quite shocking!

I see in todays paper that Harry Rednapp has offered him a job coaching youth.

Yes, Harry could easily pick him up and drop him off in Bournemouth as he just lives down the road in Sandbanks, something needs to be done to save Gazza:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2732367/Paul-Gascoigne-pictures-shocking-praying-save-Gazza-says-Ally-McCoist.html

Sadly,some people have said he won't live a year,unless he gets help I fear it could be a matter of weeks,not sure of the damage he has done to his body recently but I did read somewhere that the doctor that looked at him in February I think it was when he went into rehab said that he was still remarkably fit for someone with his problem.

We can only hope that he really tried to kick the habit,he obviously wants to but it's obvious he can't do it on his own and many people have lost patience with him but these latest photos should be shown to him when sober as they could just trigger something as they are very disturbing.

Archived