Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Ryan.c

Cardboards Monday night

Sounds impressive but basically all you've done so far is put a roof on a temporary stand?

I'm hoping our forward-line will surprise you tonight but not in a pleasant way. Not sure if CE was at our place on Saturday after the postponement of your game but if he was, I reckon he will be wondering how your two carthorses at the back will cope with our pace

Yes, I was very surprised by your forward line. Particularly how ineffective they were, and how well our Carthorses coped.

I suspect that we will be too strong for you tonight, but we'll see. I sat near Craig and Grant on Saturday and exchanged a few words and I have no doubt they have concerns as well. Your ex lodgers have come along way since those heady days of the Ryman and those of you with any football nounce will agree. We have improved o the team that tore league Club Colchester Utd apart and struggled on a poor pitch at your place, in the dark.

It would appear you play better in the dark?

They are to strong for us, there wingers will be to quick and they will beat us comfortably..........I'm

Glad that happened tonight! Now get back to trying to make the playoffs and don't sorry about us over here we are just fine. Your end of season choking is looming!!!