Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MATCHDAY LIVE: Wealdstone vs MARGATE

Wellsie

If its not early goals we are conceding its late ones. Why can't we stop teams from scoring goals at anytime let alone early or late, after all we have a decent backline and keeper. This is getting to be to so frustrating.

Time for a switch up front. As you say, none of the forwards who are there to score goals are looking like scoring goals.Bring someone in that can score and do away with those that are not doing what they are there to do.

But its the backline too that needs a kick up the backside. If the opposition are kept out for 80 minutes then we shoud have the brains and nohow to be able to block them out for the full 90 minutes. Playing well in between isn't getting us results as nice as it might sound.

Edited by Cookie

We completely outplayed them for 60-65 minutes. Big problem is that we have nobody that can seem to put the ball in the net! We so badly need a goalscorer to kill these teams off - we made them look very ordinary indeed!! Until we completely went and folded that is! We completely lost the plot and it was just a matter of time before they came back into it - although have to say I'm very disappointed (despite his one-sided display) that the ref allowed their first goal despite the clear foul on Craig in the goal. Once that went in though it was only going to end one way. I have no idea what happened to make us so quickly lose the plot when we had played them off the park. Need to start chalking up the wins quick time - we are being sucked back to mid table rather than towards the play-offs and those games in hand have all but gone now. Any chance of a new manager on the not too distant horizon??

Oh, and by the way - thanks a bunch to the lads for not bothering to hang around and applaud those of us fans that had made the effort to go and support them!!

Absolutely gutted. How did we lose this. Shocking decision by ref on first goal. Clear foul on Holloway. Players gave their all but we surrendered possession as match progressed and ended up backs to the wall. End of our play off dreams I fear. Feeling very down at moment.

We did superbly considering we played most of the game with ten men. Both goals conceded were a result of weak defending. Wealdstone were not good, we had most of the ball for over an hour but, as I always say, possession is irrelevant at this level. If we had a striker more interested in scoring goals than trying to con free-kicks from the ref, we might have done better.

Oh, and by the way - thanks a bunch to the lads for not bothering to hang around and applaud those of us fans that had made the effort to go and support them!!

Does that really matter to you? I mean, really? Are you a 12-year-old girl? Of the many aspects of modern football that I hate, the patronising applause that players give fans is right up there.