Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Holloway and Osborn take charge for rest of the season

Wellsie

Makes sense making the appointment for longer-gives all parties a bit of breathing space.

My only slight problem with it,is if it does not work out, an alternative appointment haS TO BE MADE IN EARLY aPRIL TO GIVE THE INCOMING MANAGER A LOok at the current squad, and a full close season to rebuild the squad to his/her liking.

If an appointment is made after the season ends,you will lose alot of time/players in the first half of the close season,and start on the back foot (again) next season-so yet another season will be lost .

That given-i really hope that it works out for CH and SO.

Not great that we have lost 6 out of 7 ,bu no reason why we can't win the next 6 out of 7

Edited by michael

I could start the sexist row here and be all offended...but I'm not.......we could get a scantily clad assistant for Winkle I suppose? fairs fair eye candy and all that...I like having Winkle about though and dont want him replaced but assistant for him is ok ;)

I could start the sexist row here and be all offended...but I'm not.......we could get a scantily clad assistant for Winkle I suppose? fairs fair eye candy and all that...I like having Winkle about though and dont want him replaced but assistant for him is ok ;)

You might want to amend your post Terry ............ you know what "US" blokes are like with inuendos :P

Reason !!! total negativity I think, as usual

You are probably right GT.

I must be a complete idiot for seeing the financial stability of the club as paramount over a brief flirtation and affiar with conference south,quickly followed by it all ending in tears.

Frankly, i'll be pleased to start next season being assured that the club i have supported for 50 years remains viable.

( i seem to recall some fairly strong messages from the club on the official site that minimally the financial side was 'strained'

Maybe if we can get the monkey of the ground development off everyones shoulder, attention can turn to on pitch matters