Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cookie

Blue Banshee

"Cookie ". Very sorry to hear you are not well. My thoughts are with you and,your good lady.

Get well soon please else, I am going to have to buy a book.

Just seen a thread on the Ramsgate forum, and post my good wishes to a supporter who is follower of his club, and even thou im sure ive never met him,..would like to pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery Cookie, all the best from Ramsgate60,

Colin

Quite touched that the Red side of the island expressed their good wishes too, please thank them from me :) Cookie will doubtless do similar when he gets online again ;)

At the end of the day all we are doing is supporting our home town teams. I like to think its just a bit of banter and good clean fun.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Tony, hope your soon well enough to see margate avoid relegation. :D (again) Ive seen you in the past at southwood and i can remember you from quite a few years ago. My sister is Dawn. Take Care. Mark