Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hey There

krobbo92

My names Karl Robinson, i'm from Wednesbury which isn't far from Tipton Town FC. Tipton Town are the team i currently volunteer at and have started to get a liking to follow for, i'm also a Walsall fan as they are they are my local club (in sense of a league club).

Found the forum randomly the other day didn't join, today tweeted to NLF and then thought i may as well join this forum looking at ways i can help Tipton out in the long run and showing support to other NLF teams.

thank you ian, may i ask what the deal is with the amount of posts you can make, is it to stop spam or something?

We limit the permission of new members to try and prevent spamming - actually when you hit the 'limit' you are automatically upgraded - but don't tell anyone ;)

thank you, to be totally honest i don't think i would have ended up on here if it wasn't for volunteering at Tipton Town, now i've just got a while until their next home fixture, even though if like last year it'll probably be here in a flash (13th March)

Archived