Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

deluded

Tesco Bazza

Come and meet some of us fans on Saturday then TB and we will show you how deluded we are!!

Oh no I forgot you aren't even a proper Margate fan as not once have I seen you comment on a game that you have supposedly watched.

Go back a bit alan I think you will find that I have I've probably been to about 10 this season. I know that doesn't make me a real fan, but I believe it gives the ability to have an opinion.

I might come and see you saturday then again I might not.

With all of these quite major problems at the club is it really looking that rosey, I'll suppose I will never know unless I come introduce and talk to you ardent fans, mine is an opinion of a fan who isn't ardent but still want the club to do well.

IS THERE A Rule that says things have to be 'rosy'

Be it as individuals or businesses-most of us have fluctuations in fortune.

Businesses have problems all of the time.

Its not easy.

Most football club have problems of some sort or another.

We all want the perfect life as individuals or businesses, but it does'nt happen for many.

Agree-it may not be great at the moment,but had all of the issues you raise been solved TB-then there would simply be a whole host of other new issues to deal with.

Thats life-again not great;but its the way it always has been-at least for me.

I am surely very capable people are working through all of those matters-again-it don't happen overnight.

The syndrome of people wanting instant satisfaction it seems

The club is looking rosey!

No ceo Not a problem at the moment and does not affect the way the club is being run

No permanant manager No but we have a management team who are providing entertaining football

No longer in the playoffs Really. 3 points off the playoffs with games in hand over other teams, hardly relegation material

No chance of a new ground No. But we have a ground which is fit for purpose.

No chance of a covered terrace at bottom end So what? Nor have several league clubs!

No main sponsor Unfortunate but there will be one next season

Oh and the best set of supporters in the Ryman league, who have put their hand in their pockets twice this season to raise funds and improve the club. And despite the problems, still don't come on here and spread doom and gloom

Perhaps you could go and support Ramsgate, they only had 67 through the turnstiles on Tuesday.

Ops going to be shot down now!!

yes very good answer.....bet a night out with TB is a real laugh spend a hour with him your want to cut your wrist with the so called 'doom and gloom' that's in his head. I may now have a beer with Sally Sainbury or Alan Asda, bound to be more positive.......

No ceo

No permanant manager

No longer in the playoffs

No chance of a new ground

No chance of a covered terrace at bottom end

No main sponsor

Tell you what, Cliff says he'll be selling meat raffle / lottery tickets just inside the ground on Saturday between 1.30pm and just before kick off. Why not stop by, introduce yourself and raise you concerns with him? He'll answer all your questions on the issues you raise, as we have done on the website over the past few months. Anyway, the offer is there - up to you whether you take it up.

No ceo

No permanant manager

No longer in the playoffs

No chance of a new ground

No chance of a covered terrace at bottom end

No main sponsor

TB lets have some positivity from you for once....as they say 'every little helps' as you should know...... ;)

yes very good answer.....bet a night out with TB is a real laugh spend a hour with him your want to cut your wrist with the so called 'doom and gloom' that's in his head. I may now have a beer with Sally Sainbury or Alan Asda, bound to be more positive.......

Dear Sir,

I am very good friend of Sally and can assure you she does not drink beer. Are you confusing her with Nellie Netto or Annie Aldi????

Dear Sir,

I am very good friend of Sally and can assure you she does not drink beer. Are you confusing her with Nellie Netto or Annie Aldi????

yes you could be right i went out with my mate Wally Waitrose and did meet Mauren Morrisons...my fault not Sally

I am not certain why TB has posted this? Perhaps there is a difference between being a Fan (as he describes himself) and Supporter?

He seems to have little understanding running a business let alone a football business, as "rosy" is rarely a word used.

As a mere outsider, it seems,from comments made, that CE has provided a firm foundation for the club over the past few years, and has given

something for the new CEO to build on. Yes there are many things which supporters would like, a new ground, covered ends, promotion,

but to live within one's (financial) must be key to the future of the club. Do we really want promotion this year, clearly it would stretch us to

the limit. Outside the playoffs, a vast improvement from wondering if we are going to be relegated!

Reality checks are fine (ever done a risk assessment,TB?), but why be a moaning fan when you could support the club in a positive fashion -

or are you simply a wind-up merchant with nothing better to do?

AND don't forget that all fans of opposing clubs try to spread negativity on forums and comment columns - that's why you keep getting scousers going on about 'history'. True fans support their club through thick and thin and remember the good stuff and forget the bad things because they all pass in time - the true constant is the fans no one else. Netto got married to ASDA by the way

whilst i don't agree with TB in this instance-i'd hope he keeps on posting in whatever vein he sees things.

No rule saying what/how you have to post;and maybe TB provides balance and an alternative view.

if nothing else-it stimulates debate-so 'keep if coming'is what i say.

Nothing wrong with challenging things just the same.

Anybody else make the connection between TB and a certain IS? Noted that the latter has rarely posted on here since the former reared his head. I treat both with the contempt they deserve.

Porka i havent posted a negative comment about your club for a few years now, which im sure cookie and alan can both confirm, ive kinda grown up,so try not to hold a grudge ,i have, Good Luck

TB has got what he wanted, to wind people up, just ignore the tw-t.

TB does not really personally 'wind' me up it's just the negativity of the guy (could be girl no one's ever met him/her)......be great for the club to have a open cheque book to do this and that but that can backfire, just ask Croydon. I think the club is run well with the resorces it's got, ok a bit of tinkering here and there but generally good after so many 'knock backs' in the last 10 years or so. TB look outside the box a bit not just the things that have happened in the last few month....SUPPORT YOUR CLUB don't put it down!!!!!

A wise man was talking to me at the club, and was debating how you measure success at this Club. His view which I have to agree with is surely you're successful as you have a club which is enabling you and many like you to turn up and support a local football team each week. Everything else is a bonus.