Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

deluded

Tesco Bazza

TB does not really personally 'wind' me up it's just the negativity of the guy (could be girl no one's ever met him/her)...........

Must be a girl as does not understand the running of a club. Probably more worried about the players legs like normal girls at football do

Deluded.... ......................................................................................................... I really like the title of this thread.

I have already reponded to most of the points on another thread this week.

I must say that the people who have responded have shown politeness and consideration in their replies to the views of this thread poster.

As always, Up The Gate.

Three points saturday please team Margate.

That was top class football today, wasnt to sure when he left but its a blessing ck left. Were playing some good football, would like to see CH SO in charge next season! I presume the way Carl Rook went to the corner at the end some one was giving him abuse. Some people never happy, wish they would keep quiet or not bother turning up. Well played lads!

I presume the way Carl Rook went to the corner at the end some one was giving him abuse. Some people never happy, wish they would keep quiet or not bother turning up. Well played lads!

You presume wrong Gringo as that was me he was talking to after the game and he merely enquiring after my health.

Cracking result and cracking performance. I'm pleased if as you say my rant seemed to have an effect.

It was just my opinion and I expected to get shot down by everyone, makes life a bit more exciting.

On wards and upwards then and let's hope the close season will see the permanant changes the club needs

Oh no was I being positive there?

Ok alan no problem

First goal tap in from rebound off of post

2nd goal I missed as I was having a slash

Third goal i spilt my coffee as i had my back to the goal getting a cuppa right behind the choir

I hope this is ok alan I know as a true fan I would have waited for a wee and should have been watching the game instead of getting a coffee.

Anyway who ever was having a pop at rook had every right I lazy.

:biglaugh: dflman.

Well read the first goal from Wellsies report TB. Actually Wellsie from where he is, he didnt see that it was Kezie himself who hit the post after getting on end of the cross, then followed it in to tap in, great anticipation.

Actually read the column in question as well, not sure if picking up a paper is an impossible task with those webbed fingers of yours, but Gareth's column is well worth a read, one of the most enjoyable parts of the Gazette for me.

Maybe get someone with a higher reading level to read it to you, if you struggle with some of the longer words? ;)