Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading (Steps 4, 5 and 6)

Less of the Oi Fred. SHBC are useless and bow to the 1 person who objects incase they lose a vote !!!!

Dont bank on Frimley Green not getting what they need though considering they have an element of influence the rest of the clubs in Surrey Heath can only dream of.

Less of the Oi Fred. SHBC are useless and bow to the 1 person who objects incase they lose a vote !!!!

Dont bank on Frimley Green not getting what they need though considering they have an element of influence the rest of the clubs in Surrey Heath can only dream of.

A very interesting statement Mr. Kroons,would you care to enlighten us further?

Oi!

Surrey Heath and Woking. Luxury! At least their councils actually have senior teams in their Borough.

Try dealing with the Epsom & Ewell Borough Council. They are the worst. With no real political allegiance they are run by the official NIMBY group "The Residents association", a self-serving bunch of wasters if ever there was one. Because everything they do is for "the residents" then we or anyone else in Epsom have little chance of having a ground at all as most of them haven't watched a game since the seventies and associate our new ground with some hooligan infested stadium where the police cars will be spending most of their working day carting off the hundreds of offenders.

And then there's the laughably named Sports Council. You'd think with their title they might have a football club for their community as a fairly high priority but this really is a talking shop of the highest (or lowest) order. We even have a member of our club Committee on this, which tells you how successful he and it has been. What a waste of people's lives all meeting up to talk rubbish and achieve nothing but as long as there is tea and biscuits there, then nothing else probably matters.

Over the last thirty years our club hasn't exactly covered itself in glory with its organisation, but these jokers have not helped in any way.

As for Frimley, clearly from the above it looks as though they will fail the grading, which means that the Premier Division will again relegate no one. When did we last actually relegate three teams? More to the point, why did they wait so long before putting in an application, especially knowing the troubles they might encounter?

E&E Fred,nice to let your inner feelings out now and again.

Agreed, I would be amazed if they don't pass with the connections involved.

A very interesting statement Mr. Kroons,would you care to enlighten us further?

I dont really need to do I Smudge. Having someone who knows the workings of the Council is surely an advantage and should be used to their benefit IMHO.

I hope not....would hate to think some of my friends have wasted a year in football to not actually be able to achieve what they set out to do. I hope it is passed this year, and they manage promotion and it hasn't all been a waste of time and money.

I hope so too Mark, but past experiences make me more circumspect. They need ground grading G by 31st March - this includes a 50-seater stand. They would then have until next 31st March to increase that to 100 seats . The planning application won't be passed in time for the deadline, so influence also needs to be directed towards the FA gradings people - a more difficult prospect.

Edited by Green_Fingers

Makes a mockery of the F.A.Rules,and surely if a time delay is allowed,why did they not give VCD Athletic,and Guildford City in the past leeway to extend the deadline.No one should be treated differently surely?

Edited by Smudge