Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ground Grading (Steps 4, 5 and 6)

50 seats are required for a G Grade with a further 50 required by 31st March next year if promotion is gained

Frimley Green's application is for two 50 seater stands so they're doing it all in one go.

I think the plan is to wait a few days, in order to allow the saturated ground to dry out a bit before attempting to take the lorry onto the field to move the stands.

After 18 months of hard work by many people involved at the club, it's nice to see the lights up!

Interesting to see if Bedsportfc has any other 'inside' information to share with us.

Edited by danielpjn

Well done Eversley.

Got any plans for the first game under the lights? If it's a league game then make sure you mention it in advance as some groundhoppers like to go to club's first floodlit game.

I really should take a look at frimley green sometime last time I was there it was just a barrier round the pitch. Guessing its now fully enclosed etc? Also where is the stand going?

Have a look at the plans IP

http://www.public.surreyheath-online.gov.uk/whalecom60b1ef305f59f921/whalecom0/Scripts/DocsOnLine/88148_1.pdf

as much as I am pleased that clubs are meeting the stupid criteria that the FA have given, especially Frimley, its a shame that they are the off the shelf tin can types. I know finances dictate, but its like the modern Premier League ground, they are all the same and no character.

Looking at the Frimley plans, it is another stand going in the wrong place. Space dictates, but just like Sandhurst, Hartley and probably a few others, the stand will be on the far side of the club house and hardly anyone will bother walking round to the far side of the ground to sit down and it will be another 5 figure sum wasted on something that will be hardly used.

I stress, this is no fault of the clubs as they are just having to satisfy the criteria given.

Agree and disagree TC. Yes there are some silly regulations but i think clubs should have stands at Step 5. 50 seats would be more than enough.

It's now deadline day so who can come up?

Frimley Green can't.

I assume Westfield and Eversley & Cali can.

MVSCR can.

Spelthorne and South Kilburn can't.

No one else has a chance of finishing top three do they?