Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tue 12th March

bomaya

Middx Charity Cup

Hanworth Villa c Cockfosters

Aldershot Senior Cup

Badshot Lea v Cove

Old Farnboronians v Ash

El Records Premier Cup

South Park v MVSCR

Sandhurst v Cobham

CCLP

Bedfont Sports v Guernsey

Dorking v Colliers Wood

Farnham v Croydon

Hartley Wintney v Egham

RPV v Windsor

CCL1

Banstead v Feltham

Staines Lammas v Sheerwater

Reserves

Westfield v Frimley Green

Cannot see Guernsey getting there will be a shame for Sports as money for an important cause was bring raised.

Think Guvnor Number 1 could be correct though loss of points

Yep quite right bob. I mean I would expect everyone to risk life and limb for a football match and for an airport to open just so they can fulfill it.

Yep quite right bob. I mean I would expect everyone to risk life and limb for a football match and for an airport to open just so they can fulfill it.

If the pitch is playable then I'm sorry but they have not fulfilled the fixture not just Guernsey but everybody

If the pitch is playable then I'm sorry but they have not fulfilled the fixture not just Guernsey but everybody

8.6 Where a match has been postponed for any reason, The Competition Secretary shall determine the new date.

Any Club without just cause failing to fulfil an engagement to play a Competition match on the appointed date shall for each offence be liable...................etc etc etc

Now I wonder if the League would consider the closure of an Airport without other transport means "just cause" ?? Reckon GFC might win that case.

Question for those who think GFC would lose the three points. If the weather problems were in England and Guernsey was fine, would you expect your club to lose the points? Its not as if Guernsey can get to the ground any other way, no boats as the boat yesterday could not even dock in Guernsey due to the high winds.

As I said yesterday, I cant see the Airport being open today at all. Currenty has 4 inches of snow on it. On the BBC they reported that the Channel Islands had been worse affected. All schools are closed, no public transport running. I live on a main road and only seen one car pass in the last 10 mins.

Question for those who think GFC would lose the three points. If the weather problems were in England and Guernsey was fine, would you expect your club to lose the points? Its not as if Guernsey can get to the ground any other way, no boats as the boat yesterday could not even dock in Guernsey due to the high winds.

Cant see the problem myself ;)

post-2256-0-79818800-1363075507_thumb.jpg

Hastings of the Ryman are in trouble then, as they couldn't get to Surrey yesterday to play Kingstonian and the pitch was perfectly playable. Also Grimsby the other day didn't make it to Macclesfield due to an accident on the motorway. These things happen all the time.

Er....... Wrong thread. I think it's the "what's the solution" thread your all looking for!! Now sod off.

Banstead v Feltham 7:45 tonight. 50/50 at the moment

err no its a game scheduled for the 12th an its not about guernseys pitch

Bob, please answer me this, if your team were due to travel to Guernsey and all was fine here but the UK was snowbound you would be happy to see your team lose the three points?

For me, I would be staggered if the CCL gave the three points to our hosts.

Edited by HKP