Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay 1 Welling 2

Comment from someone off their forum. Pot and Kettle situation methinks.

"The comments about the behaviour of their supporters made me smile. Of course, Welling fans would never swear or abuse opposition players or match officials. It's part of football, good or bad, and I'm not sure we're best placed to start criticising others."

http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t53010693/video-highlights-billericay-town-v-welling-united-plus-jamie/

Wow what an absolute cock you are. Welling took 1040 to the play off finalofficially which is the very maximum they could take. LOL They also had more at hornchurch than hornchurch had.

Billericay ... i take it back, hornchurch have the most idiotic fans. What a twat he is haha. most recent crowds were 450? Erm what about the penultimate one 720 vs basingstoke who brought 8 fans which is 3 fans more than you brang.

You were top of the league once but sadly realised all too late you cant pay people 2 grand a week to play in this league. OOOOOOPS and you averaged about 340 apart from the fa cup games.

Obviously changed your tune from your first post on OUR forum.

But having wondered over and had a read of the welling forum it's fair to say jgFc that your not liked very much by your club supporters.

As mentioned by our fans already good luck for next season. all that diving will help you lot no end.

Oh shit, thats me struggling to win X Factor now then. You fans of teams at the bottom really do seem very bitter individuals. Thank you for your post, i personally cant be arsed trawling through your forum to see if you won fan of the year.

On the bitterness scale, you're off it mate...

Why, I don't know... Top of the league, a great club to support, witnessed an entertaining game on Saturday...

And all you can do is post negative shite on our forum...

Whereas I like to think well of people, you are coming across as a bit of a c*nt. and one that obviously has too much time on their hands.

On the bitterness scale, you're off it mate...

Why, I don't know... Top of the league, a great club to support, witnessed an entertaining game on Saturday...

And all you can do is post negative shite on our forum...

Whereas I like to think well of people, you are coming across as a bit of a c*nt. and one that obviously has too much time on their hands.

It seems a common word to be hurled at people in billericay then. Not bitter just stating that there were people sitting next to the steward calling players, c***s, w******s and told to **** off., called ****ing cheats etc etc. Its not just one off shouts its through the game hurled with venom.

Jesus, you are trying to get crowds up, someone says that there are issues in the main stand,,, YOU ALL ignore it and make out someone is bitter.

You have an excellent clubhouse cover on all 4 sides and a team in blue square bet south. Maybe just maybe some of the locals dont like the language hurled at the players? Or are the people hurling the language the forum users on here?

I will leave you to it, i guess its been going on for some time.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Edited by JgFc

Actually, you reaped what you sowed on here...

And you have reaped....

I don't have a problem with your club...I wish your club and your supporters all the best for this and the coming seasons... If you got promoted good for your club as like I said, one of the more honest clubs in this league...

My issue is with the tripe you feel you have to write on this and other forums...

Now do us all a favour... Please...

I'm not condoming that kind of behaviour but it's clearly hypocritical for you to have a go at Billericay when fans on your own forum admit to doing the same thing.

I'm saying this as a person who doesn't support Billericay, and as much as I think Billericay is a decent club if it came down to Hornchurch or Billericay surviving in the BSB South, then I would want Hornchurch to stay up.

As for trawling through other forums, I hope you realise the irony of where you made that post.

Edited by cup of tea

Apologies to the Ricay fans for posting offensive remarks to Jgfc on here,I have forgiven myself though as it was paddy s day and I had had a few Guinness'

I do not apologies to Jgfc though as his likes p1ss me right off,they may be top of the league but they are in the same league as us,play in the same grounds week in week out but think they are football league,sadly there are a few clubs who think they are above their stations and whiter than white.

Heard more than my fair share of abuse at welling New Year's Day towards our players,pretty much the same as every other club in this league,ourselves included,that's what some fans do,so don't try to make out welling are different,complete garbage.

And stop moaning about fckng pitches,both teams have to play on the same pitch and its been one of the worst years for rain and harsh weather for a long time,get over it,its non league football not the premiership.

Edited by Eastside Urchin

JGFC...the person you are referring to in the stands (the noisy one with the distinctive voice, who took exception to your No 10) doesn’t swear, and no one in the stand called anyone a C* , I'm sure your microphone will confirm that JGFC

BTW, your No 5 can dish it out JGFC

Does it really matter that much to you that you need to travel all the way to Billericay’s Forum.... or do you just like to see your name JGFC

I think the latter JGFC.

he moans when he wants he moans when he wants JGFC he moans when he wants.

please refrain from swearing on this message board though JGFC, we dont like it round these parts.

On a slightly different note... a big thanks from the BTSA for all those that helped with Saturday's campaign. It was our 3rd highest home league attendance of the season so we'll claim a small victory! Hopefully we've gained a bit more publicity for the club and it's something we need to keep plugging away on a regular basis.

Quite a funny read this thread,

Your keeper pulled off 2 or 3 great saves, you hardly created any chances despite the balls punted in the air towards Welling's area. The fans in the main stand are unreal, screaming at the ref for 90 mins. None more so evident than when your 5 smashed Lafayatte in the face and the stand collective screamed at him to get up for ages and told the ref to book him as he was a cheat. Calliing players c***ts and telling them to **** off from the main stand needs to be addressed. A few old men getting quite irate who wouldnt have said anything to the players faces.

Fair pay to both managers for wanting to play on a pitch with several patches of standing water. You must be dissapointed that despite the flyers the crowd was given as 519 with 200 from Welling.

Try to watch games though rather than scream at the ref when you are losing. The shouts of good luck next season you will get slaughtered were very funny.

Are you the same Jgfc who alledegly received a text from an unnamed source just before our away game at Welling that suggested there was suspicious betting patterns?

Are you therefore bitter because you were roundly mocked for posting that on our forum, or are both incidents as a result of you just not liking us?

Is it you that passed this information on to start the current rumour-mongering?

Or is it simply that you are woefully short of having a life?