Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March - Fixtures, Results

Rhodes,

KT were in the game at 2-1 but only for a mad three minutes and three goals for Cod.

Cod were the better side and you always felt they were going to win game but not 5-1

Saturday 30th March

PREMIER DIVISION

1-2 Berkhamsted v Hanwell Town

My first visit to Berkhamsted FC nice people, clubhouse and ground thought the pitch looked in very good condition aswell. We deserved the win today even when we went down to ten men we were the better team. I thought Berkhamsted played poor they played a lot of long balls but i hear they were missing a few first team regulars. Up to fourth now which is superb.

Rhodes,

KT were in the game at 2-1 but only for a mad three minutes and three goals for Cod.

Cod were the better side and you always felt they were going to win game but not 5-1

Thanks for your comments CE

As Rhodes doesn't attend any games, he is just full of assumptions not facts

No excuses, we were poor, I know I was THERE.

A Groundhopper’s Views

London Lions 12-1 New Bradwell St Peter

SSML Div 1

Att h/c 21 Adm £5 inc prog.

Finally broke my record of 12 goals in a game with the last kick in injury tome, fancied my chances at 11-1 with 16 mins left but the hosts were reduced to 10 men (injury) shortly after making it a close run thing. (Glad to break the record but unhappy that LL have now made up the goal difference on Cockfosters - was 10 worse before this!).

The only ground in this division without lights, planning permission being sought but some difficulties (no idea why - no houses in sight & lights on the 3G pitch already). 50 seater covered stand, hardstanding behind near goal & adequate club house & car park.

Have seen worse teams than NBSP going forward, but they didn't really put their foot in enough at the back.

You can't leave a mess in stonys changing room it's not big enough to leave a crisp packet in it let alone 15 blokes getting changed, all uv done is try slatting hoddy tonight why not tell everyone about your amazing 3 points over an average amersham side, suprised you didn't ask them all to bring I.D make sure they were playing no ringers!! Jonno and smelly nuts haven't got to bite to your bait end of the day 2 better teams than your own (the tables don't lie!!) is it jealousy?? Quite liked cranfields gaff so can't be jealous about facilities no doubt ul supply the answer for us

2 points dropped or a point gained? Poor mistake at the back led us going 1-0 down, and from then you could see Hatfield were there to spoil the game. Niggly fouls etc. They bought a guy with a skinhead on at half time, how he was not sent off I will never know. He clattered 3 of us, including me and only got a yellow card. I thought we were by far the better team just never really threatened the keeper. Got a penalty with 2 mins to go, how Hatfield didn't like that. They then had a player dismissed in the final minute, stupidity really.

why not tell everyone about your amazing 3 points over an average amersham side, suprised you didn't ask them all to bring I.D make sure they were playing no ringers!!

Rumours spreading in the old town amershams in bit of a transistion and currently having a take over bid at the moment so they'll be good and have the cash to be back in the league next year. Question is will Cranfield be there to play them?

Great 3 points for Sun Postal today!!!

Don't listen to rumours badger.Amersham are looking into the possibilitys of joining the Hellenic league ! Stick that in your rumour pipe.The question of cranfield being in the league or going into the beds county league for next season is still to be decided.I can make up the shortfall of money for the club for the 1st team if we do stay in the south mids,but its about the local people and what they want maybe the money I can get will be better spent elsewhere who knows.

Don't listen to rumours badger.Amersham are looking into the possibilitys of joining the Hellenic league ! Stick that in your rumour pipe.

Well i do hope both sides stay in the league with or without new owners or wasting you're own cash. Always going to be tough for both sides with so many bigger teams around you taking the local pool of players. Good luck tuesday against codicote

When the fat lady has sung Cranfield United will still be there!

What concerns me more is the way London Lions humiliated New Bradwell !.

With their goal difference they only need the points to be sure of the title. Why blast in twelve goals?

They could have drawn the line at 10.

My heart goes out to New Bradwell who we know have problem this so why rub it in????

Saturday 30th March

DIVISION TWO

1-5 Hale Leys United v The 61FC (Luton)

A report on this one from another Forum:

Spartan South Midland 2

Hale Leys United 1 The 61fc 5

Att 15 adm nil prog told a sell out but none seen

Having been on the Kent Invicta mini hop yesterday, it was back south to Hale Leys today. The ground is an easy 20 minutes walk from Aylesbury station. From the many reports posted I wasn't expecting much but I think it would be a nice venue on a pleasant day.Today wasn't though but I imagine it felt positively tropical to the Fen based travellers also in attendance.

The ground at Fairford Leys consists of many pitches across a large area. Hale Leys play on pitch 2 in the south west corner pitch 1 no longer being in use. No information was obtained with regards to moving but of course the venue will remain for local teams indeed 2 Aylesbury league cup semi finals were also taking place both watched by bigger crowds.

The game itself was a bit strange with the home team starting well but fading away towards the end. Nevertheless an enjoyable if cold afternoon.