Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March - Fixtures, Results

What concerns me more is the way London Lions humiliated New Bradwell !.

With their goal difference they only need the points to be sure of the title. Why blast in twelve goals?

They could have drawn the line at 10.

My heart goes out to New Bradwell who we know have problem this so why rub it in????

:blink:

Behave!

You can't leave a mess in stonys changing room it's not big enough to leave a crisp packet in it let alone 15 blokes getting changed, all uv done is try slatting hoddy tonight why not tell everyone about your amazing 3 points over an average amersham side, suprised you didn't ask them all to bring I.D make sure they were playing no ringers!! Jonno and smelly nuts haven't got to bite to your bait end of the day 2 better teams than your own (the tables don't lie!!) is it jealousy?? Quite liked cranfields gaff so can't be jealous about facilities no doubt ul supply the answer for us

I've learnt that Lee is a bigger wind up than Rhodes these days so no biting from me.

Lee, you keep doing what you do. Rather that than a forum full of yes men.

With regard to yesterday, won't say too much as it will stink of sour grapes but I've not seen a worst officiating performance in my life and I've seen a few! Still, well done to Bedford on a good 3 points. They're on a great run of late beating a lot of the top teams.

Disappointed that our reserve home game v Oxhey Jets got called off late in the day. I think we received a phone call around 1pm saying they couldn't raise a side. Very late in the day for my money but these things happen.

Both reserves and first team well placed in their respective leagues. I think the first team may just miss out on top two after yesterday's loss. London Lions and Cockfosters seem relentless at the moment. Either way, it's gonna make for a good finish.

Nice one Jonno,dropped a few points to Bedfordshire teams but to be honest playing 11 midweek home games you will always pick up a few extra points as sometimes players can't get off work early to travel.Your away form has cost you.honestly all the best for the rest of the season I'm glad you at least know I'ts only banter all the best.

Anyone seen the hoddesdon match report

Still no sign of it on their Website, i wonder what the delay is

Removing the bits that will get us into trouble with the SSMFL I should imagine....

I wonder whether Mick Vipond will be put out to grass at the end of the season

Its been frustrating to watch over the last month or so, especially as they can play so much better than they have done lately.

They'll pull through eventually just a transistion period! ... Vipond the legend wont allow it any other way!!

Why has the masterful sears not been playing much any more?

Its been frustrating to watch over the last month or so, especially as they can play so much better than they have done lately.

Yes ive been surprised how poor Berkhamsted have played both times we have played them this season. But to be fair we have played very well in both games againt them but Berkhamsted are still in the top half of the table.

I see Myles Stephenson was on the bench for Berko against us i see he has struggled to hold down a first team place this season he was a useful player for us last season if not a bit hot and cold at times.

Edited by Savagebee

Only just top half SB and others have games in hand too, at least relegation isnt an issue, its bad enough supporting aston villa!! Lol.

Rendon, I believe searsy is suspended at present but im probably wrong, he has had a tough season with injuries etc so would be good to get a run with him in the team, think we play better when he plays.

Love the Kentish No 9's reaction to the attempted 80 yard "killer ball" on about 6 mins 15 - why do I even bother?

I wonder what the Club's legendary number 9, Lee Scott, thinks of Kentish Town's plight, he must be shaking his head

Love the Kentish No 9's reaction to the attempted 80 yard "killer ball" on about 6 mins 15 - why do I even bother?

Yeah, that was funny. It's not like the guy passing the ball was under a whole lot of pressure, was it.

Great clip, thecoldend, and some good Codicote goals.

Rhodes.... the number 9 is Lee Scott in the clip....sure he is as gutted as any at being down the bottom of the league. But the club soldiers on.

Do you have anything constructive or positive to say about KTFC?

+ this time last year they lost the ground they had called home for a few years so to even still be playing this season is good news and an achievement in itself. I have always been impressed by the coaching staff at KTFC ... never bad mouth the ref or assistants like some other clubs just giving positive encouragement from the dug out.

Do you have anything constructive or positive to say about KTFC?

The Cold End – I have nothing whatsoever against Kentish Town, indeed many of the players I know who played during the heady days of Clement Temile’s legendary reign at the Club are registered and turn out from time to time such as Lee Scott, Thomas Looney and Dave Dawson however, like I said, they must shake their heads in disbelief at how times have changed.

+ this time last year they lost the ground they had called home for a few years so to even still be playing this season is good news and an achievement in itself. I have always been impressed by the coaching staff at KTFC ... never bad mouth the ref or assistants like some other clubs just giving positive encouragement from the dug out.

Thanks cold end, your comments are greatly appreciated, whilst the last couple of seasons the club has struggled that we can't deny, but we do have a very committed coaching staff and a great manager, who to be fair to him has had an uphill struggle since taking over, but has never waivered from his beliefs and those of the club, it may take us a couple of seasons to get our selves on track but we will continue to persevere. And as for Rhodes he is what he is and that will never change all I know is that he will NEVER be allowed to watch one of our homes matches for as long as the present committee reign. Unless he wants to buy the club, he has only to put his request in writing.