Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Its been frustrating to watch over the last month or so, especially as they can play so much better than they have done lately.

Yes ive been surprised how poor Berkhamsted have played both times we have played them this season. But to be fair we have played very well in both games againt them but Berkhamsted are still in the top half of the table.

I see Myles Stephenson was on the bench for Berko against us i see he has struggled to hold down a first team place this season he was a useful player for us last season if not a bit hot and cold at times.

Edited by Savagebee

Only just top half SB and others have games in hand too, at least relegation isnt an issue, its bad enough supporting aston villa!! Lol.

Rendon, I believe searsy is suspended at present but im probably wrong, he has had a tough season with injuries etc so would be good to get a run with him in the team, think we play better when he plays.

Love the Kentish No 9's reaction to the attempted 80 yard "killer ball" on about 6 mins 15 - why do I even bother?

I wonder what the Club's legendary number 9, Lee Scott, thinks of Kentish Town's plight, he must be shaking his head

Love the Kentish No 9's reaction to the attempted 80 yard "killer ball" on about 6 mins 15 - why do I even bother?

Yeah, that was funny. It's not like the guy passing the ball was under a whole lot of pressure, was it.

Great clip, thecoldend, and some good Codicote goals.

Rhodes.... the number 9 is Lee Scott in the clip....sure he is as gutted as any at being down the bottom of the league. But the club soldiers on.

Do you have anything constructive or positive to say about KTFC?

+ this time last year they lost the ground they had called home for a few years so to even still be playing this season is good news and an achievement in itself. I have always been impressed by the coaching staff at KTFC ... never bad mouth the ref or assistants like some other clubs just giving positive encouragement from the dug out.

The Cold End – I have nothing whatsoever against Kentish Town, indeed many of the players I know who played during the heady days of Clement Temile’s legendary reign at the Club are registered and turn out from time to time such as Lee Scott, Thomas Looney and Dave Dawson however, like I said, they must shake their heads in disbelief at how times have changed.

+ this time last year they lost the ground they had called home for a few years so to even still be playing this season is good news and an achievement in itself. I have always been impressed by the coaching staff at KTFC ... never bad mouth the ref or assistants like some other clubs just giving positive encouragement from the dug out.

Thanks cold end, your comments are greatly appreciated, whilst the last couple of seasons the club has struggled that we can't deny, but we do have a very committed coaching staff and a great manager, who to be fair to him has had an uphill struggle since taking over, but has never waivered from his beliefs and those of the club, it may take us a couple of seasons to get our selves on track but we will continue to persevere. And as for Rhodes he is what he is and that will never change all I know is that he will NEVER be allowed to watch one of our homes matches for as long as the present committee reign. Unless he wants to buy the club, he has only to put his request in writing.

I wonder what the Club's legendary number 9, Lee Scott, thinks of Kentish Town's plight, he must be shaking his head

Yes TW@T he is shaking his head but it will be ok we have wrapped him up in Egyptian Cotton Wool so it should not fall off

DIVISION ONE

Bedford v Hoddesdon Town

Match report now on Hoddesdon Town website

The Club are their own worst enemy and always manage to shoot themselves in the foot, it's such a shame as the potential for progress and success is huge

Match report now on Hoddesdon Town website

Wow!

Makes you wonder what the first draft looked like.

Wow!

Makes you wonder what the first draft looked like.

That's what I was thinking. Hoddesdon players do well considering the extra weight they have wearing their Halo's.

The Club are their own worst enemy and always manage to shoot themselves in the foot, it's such a shame as the potential for progress and success is huge

Mr TW@T u keep making these statements, at least Enlighten more with such words of wisdom. It's easy to post these remarks from behind a screen wearing your stain marked y fronts. You need to elaborate and state facts and figures but alas yet again you try to have yet another go at the club. I do feel sorry for u living such a dull existence having nothing better to do than slander certain clubs from a distance, no wonder that you are not welcomed to most grounds. Hohhot to be so pitiful and lonely. Never mind hey.

The Hoddesdon goal was an own goal, that should adequately demonstrate the accuracy of the rest of the report.....

No it wasn't....

no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

Three players and the manager dismissed - to quote PTG 'Kerching'

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS OF COD V KENTISH TOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL6-Mu96jMQ&feature=youtu.be

f+011.JPG

OFFSIDE OR ONSIDE?

f+018.JPG

OFFSIDE OR ONSIDE?

f+003.JPG

RESTRICTED VIEW AT THE STADE DE GOSLING

Just wondering what setting you used on your camera to make the keeper go in slow motion whilst everything else ran at normal time?

Glad you were watching closely...

I enjoyed the part in the report that bemoaned the Bedford bench, no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

Three players and the manager dismissed - to quote PTG 'Kerching'

I'll clear up the technicality first.

A manager (Club Official) cannot be sent off. He would be reported for Misconduct.

As for 'kerching' very likely it will be a costly game for Hoddesdon Town, financially and with suspensions. I believe all send off's were for double yellows so 1 match bans all round.

I was asked to leave the dugout and reported when we played there earlier in the season and it cost me 70 quid and the ref got his own back as he was ref when we played buckingham,dont know his name but lacking in communication and height if i remember correctly bit like myself.

Glad you were watching closely...

I enjoyed the part in the report that bemoaned the Bedford bench, no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

The coach was asked to leave the dugout, not the manager.