Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March - Fixtures, Results

Do you have anything constructive or positive to say about KTFC?

The Club are their own worst enemy and always manage to shoot themselves in the foot, it's such a shame as the potential for progress and success is huge

The Club are their own worst enemy and always manage to shoot themselves in the foot, it's such a shame as the potential for progress and success is huge

Mr TW@T u keep making these statements, at least Enlighten more with such words of wisdom. It's easy to post these remarks from behind a screen wearing your stain marked y fronts. You need to elaborate and state facts and figures but alas yet again you try to have yet another go at the club. I do feel sorry for u living such a dull existence having nothing better to do than slander certain clubs from a distance, no wonder that you are not welcomed to most grounds. Hohhot to be so pitiful and lonely. Never mind hey.

The Hoddesdon goal was an own goal, that should adequately demonstrate the accuracy of the rest of the report.....

No it wasn't....

no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

Three players and the manager dismissed - to quote PTG 'Kerching'

MATCH HIGHLIGHTS OF COD V KENTISH TOWN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL6-Mu96jMQ&feature=youtu.be

f+011.JPG

OFFSIDE OR ONSIDE?

f+018.JPG

OFFSIDE OR ONSIDE?

f+003.JPG

RESTRICTED VIEW AT THE STADE DE GOSLING

Just wondering what setting you used on your camera to make the keeper go in slow motion whilst everything else ran at normal time?

Glad you were watching closely...

I enjoyed the part in the report that bemoaned the Bedford bench, no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

Three players and the manager dismissed - to quote PTG 'Kerching'

I'll clear up the technicality first.

A manager (Club Official) cannot be sent off. He would be reported for Misconduct.

As for 'kerching' very likely it will be a costly game for Hoddesdon Town, financially and with suspensions. I believe all send off's were for double yellows so 1 match bans all round.

I was asked to leave the dugout and reported when we played there earlier in the season and it cost me 70 quid and the ref got his own back as he was ref when we played buckingham,dont know his name but lacking in communication and height if i remember correctly bit like myself.

Glad you were watching closely...

I enjoyed the part in the report that bemoaned the Bedford bench, no mention of the Hoddesdon manager being sent off though. Funny that.

The coach was asked to leave the dugout, not the manager.

A manager (Club Official) cannot be sent off

That's funny as Clement Temile was sent off at Brache Sparta by a certain Steven Conway

That's funny as Clement Temile was sent off at Brache Sparta by a certain Steven Conway

He could only have been shown red card if he was a named substitute and therefore treated as a player.

Well Mr Conway can't have known the rules then, he demanded that the so called Great One leave the touchline so he went to stand behind the railing

Well Mr Conway can't have known the rules then, he demanded that the so called Great One leave the touchline so he went to stand behind the railing

If he demanded that he leave the touchline as you say and no red card was shown, then he was not sent off but reported for Misconduct.

As Neutral has already pointed out it's Laws and not rules.

Do keep up.