Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March,Fixtures,Results,etc.

Smudge

Why the denials? Whatever way you want to look at it, playing away in front of 1000 ish fans is a big bloody deal for CCL players.

Listen Rother we are all entitled to our opinions and we are telling you that its not a cup final when we play GFC its another game with the same preperation and the same intensity and it is not a big deal to play in front of thier crowd do you honestly think players don't focus on the game,when I have played in front of much bigger crowds you barely hear them cos you naturally block them out,its different when a crowd of 5000 is singing you Bald basttard at the end of an Afc Wimbledon game when I was manager at Farnham but the game had finished

Raynes Park 0 Sandhurst 1 an exellent 3 points for the Fizzers who played very well throughout,3 new players including a new keeper and 2 new forwards and it was 1 of the new lads who scored a great individual goal to give us the points, Kylie Thomas Carver has joined us from Hampton and Richmond and could be the difference after seeing him finish so well yesterday,also up top we have Dwayne Antonio who has joined us from Hanworth Villa and the 2 of them linked up well,only dissapoinment for us was the teams in and around us all won but if we can keep up this sort of performance then we can give ourselves a chance to stay in this league.

So Sandhurst's manager got sent off when his passion got the better of him eh? What a load of bollocks. These managers who shout and scream all through the game - who do they think is going to benefit from it?

I stood by Windsor's dug out yesterday and, it's probably been said before, but what an refreshing experience.

Mick Woodham's got a hell of a way about him. No shouting at his players, no complaints to opposition players, no abuse of officials. Just calm instructions to players, coupled with explanations of why he was asking them to do these things, all delivered quietly - loads of encouragement, loads of "well dones".

What a contrast to our previous incumbent and many opposition managers.

So Sandhurst's manager got sent off when his passion got the better of him eh? What a load of bollocks. These managers who shout and scream all through the game - who do they think is going to benefit from it?

I stood by Windsor's dug out yesterday and, it's probably been said before, but what an refreshing experience.

Mick Woodham's got a hell of a way about him. No shouting at his players, no complaints to opposition players, no abuse of officials. Just calm instructions to players, coupled with explanations of why he was asking them to do these things, all delivered quietly - loads of encouragement, loads of "well dones".

You must be in love with this guy

Great signing for sandhurrst in Karly, a good friend of mine and a quality footballer who has ability in abundance! Usually has 1 or 2 who travel with him from club to club so will be interesting if they end up down there and I'df so will only be to the benefit of Sandhurst! Great signing for your club

And I bet when he leaves his name will be mud and you will come on here and slag him like you have the previous manager,who was it who once said What a ridiculous post.

You are a 2 faced Slagger and people will soon see you for what you are,you have taken the rope and hung yourself me old cocker,I would put money on it that when your manager leaves and takes your best players with him you will come on here and do what you are best at.