Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 1 Bromley 0

cup of tea

Means he won't be available for match at Dagenham. Looks like I may have to dubbin my boots

I assume the likes of Haylesey and Billy Coyne won't able to play as they've already played for other teams in the competition?

Is the ESC that important to us?

It's great to get a piece of silverware for the club and I know it's against Grays, but personally I'd prefer to put a weak team out and stay clear of injuries for the league run-in.

Staying up will be a much larger achievement surely?

I'm greedy and will have both.

Line up v Grays could look like this.

Harry.

Gooner, Hx O, Poakman, Urchinman.

Cup of Tea, Shrimp Man, Ian, McBride

Urchin Princess, Yellow.

Personally, we are going to have to call playes up.

For me,I know a few things have been said since he left but I hope one of those is Andy Thomlinson.

It sounds as if he is giving up footy for good and it would be a fitting tribute for a player that always gave his all for the club.

Not sure how the water lies beneath both parties but am sure they will sort it out and the wee man will make one final appearance for he club he obviously loves.

above team might need a few training sessions first but its only grays so should be ok , and would save on buying tickets to the game :P