Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

Chessington & Hook 4-2 Dorking.

Game of many chances, only surprised it didn't end up something like 6-3 again. On the balance of play/chances I felt a draw would've been more reflective, although miss of the night came from the 2 goal Chessy no.9 who somehow managed to wallop the crossbar from about 2 yards

camberley town 0 bedfont sports 0

draw a fair result we had three good chances to take the lead first half but all straight at cambo keeper second half was reversed with cambo the better chances to score. was a fiesty game but i thought the referee handled the game very well on the night both teams could easily have been down to 10 but seeing sense only gave yellows also refreshing to see a ref not trying to get mom for himself an very approachable which as skipper is also very good !!!

good to meet gluck ab well done mate!!

Raynes Park Vale 1 Horley Town 0

Very poor end of season game, Raynes Park scored when the ball was said to have gone over the Line? Ohh for goal line technologey. Highlight of the game was talking to the bloke behind the goal who has built himself his own stand to sit and stand in all season ,so he does not get wet, as he get the ball back at each game. True gent. :D Towards the end of the game Horley started to play football, the home keeper was unfortunate to get sent off but the stand in produced the save of the season to give the points to Raynes Park and keep up are terrible away recored and the fact we have scored the least goals away from home of any team in the league!

Epsom had to dig deep last night and edged Egham out in a tight game. Egham were unfortunate when their free kick came back off the underside of the bar midway through the first half but otherwise, the first half was fairly even. The second half started well for us and Jarman was put through, I am told by Myers but the Epsom report says Alex McKay, so it was one or the other, and Jarman slotted it past our former keeper Borg for the goal.

At that point I knew it would be a long half and understandably Egham pressed more, even appearing to move to three at the back near the end. They did hit the post but we had a shot really well tipped over too, while our keeper made a couple of really good saves.

The sending off was regrettably the right decision as Jarman did throw the ball straight into the Egham 6's face. However, he went down like the proverbial sack of spuds and it was interesting to see why the referee actually booked him moments after our man was sent off. Was it for a foul, or for simulation as he really made a meal of it. Jarman had been kicked about a bit, but to be fair, he gives as good as he gets and is currently my favourite player to watch for that reason.

If my calculations are correct I think his suspension kicks in from 6th May, meaning he would miss the final, but would appreciate any clarification that someone more knowledgeable in this area would provide, as many clubs will have finished their season by then, and with luck they'd delay Jarman's suspension until August too, but I'm not hopeful of that.

Overall a very entertaining match with full parts played by both sides. I expect the final to be equally tight, and Guernsey's loss kept the mood quite a happy one at Egham and also kept us second for a couple of days longer!

Edited by E&E Fred

Raynes Park Vale 1 Horley Town 0

Very poor end of season game, Raynes Park scored when the ball was said to have gone over the Line? Ohh for goal line technologey. Highlight of the game was talking to the bloke behind the goal who has built himself his own stand to sit and stand in all season ,so he does not get wet, as he get the ball back at each game. True gent. :D Towards the end of the game Horley started to play football, the home keeper was unfortunate to get sent off but the stand in produced the save of the season to give the points to Raynes Park and keep up are terrible away recored and the fact we have scored the least goals away from home of any team in the league!

Standing at the end we scored I can say it definitely went fully over the line. No doubt about it.

Agree about the save by Peter Hickford, I thought it was in and it was an outstanding save.

Not the greatest game, pitch a bit too bobbly but at least both teams went for it, sometimes a little too much.

Your centre half was a laugh though. Some of his calls for throw ins, corners were unbelievable, lol.

i agree mate now thats a rarity ;)

how comes you werent there anyway?

I was for the 1st half but in a meeting in the hall. Had to then go when meeting finished due to personal reasons.

Anything interesting to report ;)

This time I have witnesses. I was standing by our dugout, and it was pretty clear, and pretty daft.

Still not listening! I heard he used a knuckle duster and a baseball bat....lol

Ash utd 4 badshot lea 1

Perfect birthday pressie from the team

We scored after 30 seconds & extended after just 3mins. Could easily have had more but slow baggie got a grip & just before ht pulled a goal back when from a corner the ball was volleyed home (shame it was an ash player)

2nd half baggie started well but then midway into the half had a player sent off for his 2nd booking. Soon after from a well taken corner we scored our 3rd. Controlled the rest off the game & scored the 4th just before the final whistle.

I was for the 1st half but in a meeting in the hall. Had to then go when meeting finished due to personal reasons.

Anything interesting to report ;)

i got booked for a tackle that hasnt happened for a while ;) :ph34r:

i got booked for a tackle that hasnt happened for a while ;) :ph34r:

Ha Ha. Makes a change normally you are so slow you miss both ball and player these days :)