Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

Sandhurst 0 Windsor 1

Windsor were exellent for the first half hour..after that were nowhere near their best but Sandhurst are a poor side. Yet another set of officials who seemed to love themselves!

Sorry Sparksy, disagree with you in that one. Sandhurst played some nice stuff at times and with a bit more luck in front of goal could have had two or three on the night. Thought the Sandhurst keeper played well and was MOTM for me and there were a few poor performances on the night, but they were a lot better than when I saw them easily dispatched on the opening day of the season when they hosted Egham. Don't thnk a draw would have been an unfair result but would have been good to see Windsors reaction to conceding as thought they could have easily gone up a gear if required back to the level in the opening 30 minutes where they were very much on top.

As for the officials, I presume you are referring to the tackle at the end of the game down your left? Thought a yellow was about right and certainly got the sending off right of the Windsor player shortly after. Thought he could have quite easily booked a few more for backchat throughout the game which would have stopped it early on, but explained his decisions to both sides as he went along.

Good game though, enjoyed it for end of season fare and will certainly be walking back over to Bottom Meadow for a few more games next season.

Warlinghan 1-2 Lammas ( GAME ABANDONED IN INjURY TIME)

For the most disgusting scenes I've ever witnessed. I got stick on here the other month for talking about the events at H&R the other month so I il leave it too the people there. I think I saw Tucks there, Redrup, Spencer were there they can tell ya but believe me when I say this it was the most sickening events I've ever seen. Referee quote "I've never been so scared in all my life" Hope CCL grow a pair and take action.

Edited by 4-5-1

Warlinghan 1-2 Lammas ( GAME ABANDONED IN INjURY TIME)

For the most disgusting scenes I've ever witnessed. I got stick on here the other month for talking about the events at H&R the other month so I il leave it too the people there. I think I saw Tucks there, Redrup, Spencer were there they can tell ya but believe me when I say this it was the most sickening events I've ever seen. Referee quote "I've never been so scared in all my life" Hope CCL grow a pair and take action.

Surely you were there if you witnessed them 4-5-1? Worse than players fighting the crowd in the stand mid-match earlier in the season?

There weren't no knife but there was weapons because one of the Lammas lad was getting hit with it on the ground. The ref, linesman and the 50 people all saw it so lets see. Honestly I've never seen anything like it.

Of true then that is just shocking, what on earth is going on? Not the first time Warlingham have been involved in a controversial incident like this I believe. Surely the league has to step in and take action here.

All just rumours at moment. If it is proven to be the case then yes discipline is a must. I say kick them from the league or relegate them (especially if weapons involved)

There weren't no knife but there was weapons because one of the Lammas lad was getting hit with it on the ground. The ref, linesman and the 50 people all saw it so lets see. Honestly I've never seen anything like it.

50 People?Biggest Crowd of the Season.Maybe your exaggerating a little.

I'm including the 22 players aswell smudge, they went for a Lammas player but he managed to jump onto the pitch away but I don't no if it was one the players mates but he got a right pasting on the floor, stamped on and hit with a weapon.

It was the players mate who got hit with what looked like a cricket stump and one of them was wielding a iron bar but luckily the kid on the floor covered up well and wasn't to hurt, he is only 18 apparently.

The ref and players were petrified and never seen anything like it.

Sad day for the CCL.