Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

Oh it was a broom handle that explains the sharp point, I didn't see the lad run on to be honest because so much was happening in a short space of time and your right there are two sides two every story but it does not mean you can go around Beating people up with weapons. Some of the Wars boys were trying to help and the yobs were turning on them too. As for these stabbing comments by the Staines lad then if he did say that the they shouldn't be involved around the club. You don't need this at football games. It's pathetic. What goes on the pitch stays on the pitch.

I was also there last night and am amazed how stories grow and grow and get more elaborate as they pass from source to source.

Again nobody can condone the events of last night, and the weapon used was a broom handle, it was still there on the floor after it had all ended and with no sharpened point, amazing how in 'a blink of an eye' you spotted that 451 !!!

Facts -- after a mellee on the pitch in which both sets of players were as guilty as each other, this young man (later assaulted) and young girl came onto the pitch and ran up to the melee cursing and shouting, the male was heard by management, several players and supporters to say to the afformentioned left back, "I'm going to stab you up in the car park after". Where were Staines officials/management allowing these two to run across the full width of the pitch ??

After the LB was substituted the youths who were with him made the attack on the lad and he joined in, no argument and I am positive when the Chairman returns from a business trip he will be banned from the club along with all his family and friends, not a lot else the club can do, or can anyone else suggest anything else the club could have done or can do?

The earlier incident in the season was caused by one player who had an altercation with an opposition supporter and escalated, again no excuse, the club held their hands up, but again what could they do, the player was injured and watching the game and not part of the matchday squad? How could they have prevented it? By the way that player didn't play for the club again and has since left the country.

But the worst thing regarding these incidents is the stirring that accompanies them, please quantify your 'Warlingham have always been like that' quote 4-5-1 ?? And certainly the relationship with Staines has always been fine, ultra competitive but always good

Guernsey FC team news for tonight,

Squad for Badshot Lea

Chris Tardif is in Tony Vance's squad for the Green Lions visit to Badshot Lea tonight.

Dave Rihoy is also included but Captain Sam Cochrane is still missing through suspension and Ross Allen is injured.

Full Squad:

Chris Tardif (GK)

James Hamon (GK)

Angus Mackay

Naro Zimmerman

Jamie Dodd

Charlie Pinsard

Ollie Mckenzie

Kieran Mahon

Matt Drillot

Dominic Heaume

Jonny Coates

Dave Rihoy

Nigel Hutton

Matt Loaring

They all think there football hooligans at Warlingham and always have.

4-5-1,firstly who are you?Take you to task as regards your statement above about Warlingham.would of been nice if your 1st post,re what went on, happened after a 22 man scuffle between Players on the pitch,and 3 Lammas supporters getting involved on the pitch.Alledgely the Ref calmed the situation on the pitch,but sent off the wrong players.The person who started the attack in the stand is well known to all at Warlingham,and should be named and shamed,for his actions.

I was also there last night and am amazed how stories grow and grow and get more elaborate as they pass from source to source.

Again nobody can condone the events of last night, and the weapon used was a broom handle, it was still there on the floor after it had all ended and with no sharpened point, amazing how in 'a blink of an eye' you spotted that 451 !!!

Facts -- after a mellee on the pitch in which both sets of players were as guilty as each other, this young man (later assaulted) and young girl came onto the pitch and ran up to the melee cursing and shouting, the male was heard by management, several players and supporters to say to the afformentioned left back, "I'm going to stab you up in the car park after". Where were Staines officials/management allowing these two to run across the full width of the pitch ??

After the LB was substituted the youths who were with him made the attack on the lad and he joined in, no argument and I am positive when the Chairman returns from a business trip he will be banned from the club along with all his family and friends, not a lot else the club can do, or can anyone else suggest anything else the club could have done or can do?

The earlier incident in the season was caused by one player who had an altercation with an opposition supporter and escalated, again no excuse, the club held their hands up, but again what could they do, the player was injured and watching the game and not part of the matchday squad? How could they have prevented it? By the way that player didn't play for the club again and has since left the country.

But the worst thing regarding these incidents is the stirring that accompanies them, please quantify your 'Warlingham have always been like that' quote 4-5-1 ?? And certainly the relationship with Staines has always been fine, ultra competitive but always good

Graeme,great post,a lot of it I would agree with.Alas the perpertrator of the incident versus Croydon Athletic,played in the very next game against Westfield 3 days later,I attended this game.Even after assurances were given to me by the Warlingham Chairman,Manager,that he would never kick a ball again for Warlingham F.C.They by their actions,would of probably not named the person to the relevant League/F.A.alas I named him,and as far as Warlingham FC are concerned,I am now Bertie Smalls,but violence of any sort,has no part in Non League or life for that matter.

Spy, I heard that the player Involved in the previous incident played in a fixture on the following Tuesday?

Nonsense, Staines have had many incidents with Warlingham, like I said there both sets of fans fighting in the reserve cup final. Newby can tell ya that too. I don't know the girl and the boy so I can't speak for them and like I said if they made them remarks then ban them from Lammas. Like Mercewray said these lads do not expect to games like this and get attacked. The ref abandoned the game with 2 mins left because he was frightened. His words not mine. Yea they as bad as each other on the pitch but the mouth coming from the three was just as bad. I think if a geezer comes at you with a weapon then you can't stop it and you can't blame the Wars officials for that but at the end of the day it did happen under their name (again) and they must be punished. Also I see the youths next to the wars dugout before they come over to the stand. It's all well and good spy saying No excuse for these incidents but their happening under the name of Warlingham, end of story.

So lemme get this straight... Based upon what's been posted...

A non playing spectator has got involved I'm something he didn't need to, threatened to stab a player in the car park... ( this guy is 18 supposedly ) then the person he threatened has got his mates and they have beat him up with weapons?!?

Ok whilst I don't condone any of this... Surely if this boy is threatening to stab a player and then gets beat up himself that serves him right for opening his mouth initially. Although what I will say is the use of weapons is uncalled for. I supposed we will be divided on opinions but for a fan to threaten to stab a player in the car park is terrible enough and had he not said anything initially none of this would have happened? Plus for this guy to threaten this surely he would have to of been in possession of a knife... why is a guy going to a football match with a knife, surely he had the intentions of some kind of altercation on his mind when he left his home earlier that day? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

So smudge seeing as u took it upon yourself to go to the FA as u stated above, we both know that you are well aware of the ' ginger ' left back wondering will u again be making the FA aware of this?

Edited by PaGey87

I hadnt realised the player involved in the AFC incident had played a further game so I was wrong there, I too was led to beleive he wouldnt play again.

I wasn't at the reserve cup final and wasnt aware of that but I was mainly talking about the first teams and Newby will also confirm i'm sure whilst as always being competitive, lively encounters nothing like this has occured

My point with you 451 is the 'always been like this' comment and once again, please quantify. ALL meaning since they came into the league in 2004/5? or since your involvement with staines ? Quantify always been like that !!!

Pagey I kept quiet in all of this but totally agree with what you said there if you goin to issue out threats beware of a backlash don't condone it but also our player was punched twice in the face while on the floor

Look fist fight in the car park fair enough but kicking, stamping and hitting a weapon whilst the kid is on the floor is cowardly. Pagey aren't you trying to get a career as old bill? Great example.

As I said I don't condone it 4-5-1 so don't take it personally fella. Look as mentioned I weren't there I'm going on word of mouth. At the end of the day this didn't just happened from nowhere. From reading, this guy has jumped on the pitch to get involved. Gone out his way almost. Issues threats to stab someone, not punch stab!! That's serious in itself. I agree the use of weapons is a cowards way but not everybody is going to accept a threat like that and not do something about it...

Does anyone actually know the spectator. I agree he should be able to attend a match without getting beat up particularly with weapons but 4-5-1 I'm sure ur agree he didn't need to threaten anyone?

Still waiting for a response on this history of problems Warlingham have caused 451? You ask the league 'grow a pair' and take action, are you going to grow a pair and admit you were 'ramping up' the matter ?

Pages i agree 100% with ya, like I said I don't want these people around Stanies Lammas because its disgraceful. I was sat in the stand behind in the goal, a 22 man brawl and started and as you can imagine its hard to hear what's said when there's shouting coming from everywhere. Just to point out the handbags happened on about 60 mins, therefore we all thought that was it. It then took place half hour later.

4-5-1 was it just the lad that was attacked or were any other Lammas players involved or warlingham players?

The left back for Warlingham and the youths went for the Staines striker who got sent off and his pal who I assume was the one allegedly making threats. But the left back for wars had a row with the twin who didn't get sent off and they went for the twin that did get sent off. Most of the wars players tried to stop it to their credit but the fella with the weapon was like an animal an looked hard for the players to jump over the fence to help because the geezer looked line he's hit anyone who went over.

Edited by 4-5-1