Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

'A knife', 'an iron bar', 'a sharpened cricket stump'? 'All at Warlingham are football hooligans and always have been'?

There are some ridiculous statements on here and some are blatant lies. Doesn't make it acceptable for one second but it does appear to have been blown out of proportion by some along the way and my question is why?

I'm sure Warlingham will deal with it and are embarrassed that it has happened, they have a lot of good football people at the club but unfortunately you will have individuals that come along ocassionally and give a club a bad name and the Croydon area has more than its fair share of idiots. I'm guessing, by the description of the player involved, who he is and although I don't know him well I do know that this would appear out of charactor and certainly not something Trevor, Darren etc would have ever expected from him if he is does have any blame in this.

Warlingham are a well run football club, to read suggestions that they should be kicked out the league because of an incident mainly involving spectators from both sides and exagerated beyond belief on here is quite astounding. I'm sure it will be adequately dealt with by the club, league, FA and/or police.

Anyone care to expand on their early comments on this incident and advise where they heard about knives, iron bars and the like? Or were they just made up?

Popping along to Meadowbank tonight. Not drinking though!

(Where's my cough medicine ??)

Not the first time 4-5-1 has tried stirring things up. First he tried to blacken the name of Hampton & Richmond, now warlingham.

Is it me or is it a coincidence that these terrible scenes that take place are involving Staines Lammas, but yet it's never their fault?

Cricket stump, broom handle iron bar? You ever heard of the ball that cried wolf 4-5-1?

Not the first time 4-5-1 has tried stirring things up. First he tried to blacken the name of Hampton & Richmond, now warlingham.

Is it me or is it a coincidence that these terrible scenes that take place are involving Staines Lammas, but yet it's never their fault?

Cricket stump, broom handle iron bar? You ever heard of the ball that cried wolf 4-5-1?

boy

'A knife', 'an iron bar', 'a sharpened cricket stump'? 'All at Warlingham are football hooligans and always have been'?

There are some ridiculous statements on here and some are blatant lies. Doesn't make it acceptable for one second but it does appear to have been blown out of proportion by some along the way and my question is why?

I'm sure Warlingham will deal with it and are embarrassed that it has happened, they have a lot of good football people at the club but unfortunately you will have individuals that come along ocassionally and give a club a bad name and the Croydon area has more than its fair share of idiots. I'm guessing, by the description of the player involved, who he is and although I don't know him well I do know that this would appear out of charactor and certainly not something Trevor, Darren etc would have ever expected from him if he is does have any blame in this.

Warlingham are a well run football club, to read suggestions that they should be kicked out the league because of an incident mainly involving spectators from both sides and exagerated beyond belief on here is quite astounding. I'm sure it will be adequately dealt with by the club, league, FA and/or police.

Anyone care to expand on their early comments on this incident and advise where they heard about knives, iron bars and the like? Or were they just made up?

Now listen hear, I live in Croydon and an offended by your comments, just because a couple of people have an incident you can't blame the whole area.

My Sunday club come from new addington and yesterday played in Surrey cup final in godalming which is an hour and 20 min drive which we had more than 70+ turn up and sing there hearts out for 90 mins when we were loosing 3-0, so there are more good than bad.

Small minded ignorant people should keep quite

Badshot 2 GFC 2, with just 20 seconds left on the clock. FFS,