Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15/16/17/18 Results/Fixtures/A.O.B.

Smudge

Badshot Lea 2 Guernsey FC 2 - Final Score, Hutton thought he had scored a last minute winner.

Dorking 0-1 Sandhurst.

Quite a feisty evening at Meadowbank.

Pitch in desperate need of a roll.

Fizzers ahead in 100 seconds.

A sending off each for a coming together in the first half.

Chicks player walks off with the hump in second half.

A second red for Sandhurst.

Numerous bookings and handbags at full time from the benches and players.

Didn't know the ref (Sotimirin) was there for 30 minutes then it all went a bit pear shaped. Good job he had alert linesmen.

Sandhurst keeper MOM and they battled hard for the three points.

Something not right at DFC!

Oh, and no beer just 2 teas for me (one which got knocked over)!

Ash Utd 1 Fleet Spurs 3 (at Fleet Spurs)

Well Done Fleet & good luck in the Final for a well deserved win tonight

1st half very even with not many chances at all. 2nd half Ash took an early lead but held onto it until about 15 to go. Into extra time Fleet scored early on & got the third midway into the 2nd period of extra time. Ash huffed & puffed but never really looked like threatening Fleet.....shame tho that the same ref didnt play the extra time in the farce last week as we was much the better team that night

So lemme get this straight... Based upon what's been posted...

A non playing spectator has got involved I'm something he didn't need to, threatened to stab a player in the car park... ( this guy is 18 supposedly ) then the person he threatened has got his mates and they have beat him up with weapons?!?

Ok whilst I don't condone any of this... Surely if this boy is threatening to stab a player and then gets beat up himself that serves him right for opening his mouth initially. Although what I will say is the use of weapons is uncalled for. I supposed we will be divided on opinions but for a fan to threaten to stab a player in the car park is terrible enough and had he not said anything initially none of this would have happened? Plus for this guy to threaten this surely he would have to of been in possession of a knife... why is a guy going to a football match with a knife, surely he had the intentions of some kind of altercation on his mind when he left his home earlier that day? Correct me if I'm wrong please.

So smudge seeing as u took it upon yourself to go to the FA as u stated above, we both know that you are well aware of the ' ginger ' left back wondering will u again be making the FA aware of this?

Pagey,no wonder you did not fancy a career in the Police Force,is it not a priority in giving Evidence,that you have to witness an incident,like be there when it actually happens.As I was not there last night,how would I know who did what.I would like to think that Warlingham FC would forward the names to the relevant Authority.

Dorking 0-1 Sandhurst.

Quite a feisty evening at Meadowbank.

Pitch in desperate need of a roll.

Fizzers ahead in 100 seconds.

A sending off each for a coming together in the first half.

Chicks player walks off with the hump in second half.

A second red for Sandhurst.

Numerous bookings and handbags at full time from the benches and players.

Didn't know the ref (Sotimirin) was there for 30 minutes then it all went a bit pear shaped. Good job he had alert linesmen.

Sandhurst keeper MOM and they battled hard for the three points.

Something not right at DFC!

Oh, and no beer just 2 teas for me (one which got knocked over)!

Think I have to agree with your 'tongue in cheek' analysis, Chris.

Never mind. The cricket season is nearly here and I'm not so sure what exactly the future holds in store at the bottom of Mill Lane, Dorking..

Edited by Big J R

Guernsey looked deflated 1 point from 6 without Allen. Now now now are we still saying Guernsey are not a 1 man team?

I think you need to do your homework.. Ross was injured the previous 2 Games & we got 6 from 6 there. Make it 7 from 9.

The boys are exhausted, all that midweek travel and long weekends of games is killing them but they will not roll over and give in.

I think you need to do your homework.. Ross was injured the previous 2 Games & we got 6 from 6 there. Make it 7 from 9.

The boys are exhausted, all that midweek travel and long weekends of games is killing them but they will not roll over and give in.

I appreciate what your saying but if Ross plays you win them last two games , forget them games these are the ones that matter away from home.

You'll win this weekend both of them but c wood will take points of you if Allen doesn't play.

Just ignore bobuk. He knows nothing. Guernsey are a great team. We have played them twice and I have to say they have quality all over the place. We have had to play 3 games of late in a week and that's pushed our squad to the limit so to have to play 3 or 4 games in 3 or 4 days is an excellent effort. Without a doubt if they had not of had such a great cup run and this poor weather they would of won the league easily with or without Allen. Keep going Guernsey you can still do it.

Just ignore bobuk. He knows nothing. Guernsey are a great team. We have played them twice and I have to say they have quality all over the place. We have had to play 3 games of late in a week and that's pushed our squad to the limit so to have to play 3 or 4 games in 3 or 4 days is an excellent effort. Without a doubt if they had not of had such a great cup run and this poor weather they would of won the league easily with or without Allen. Keep going Guernsey you can still do it.

Stop sucking them off, all I'm saying is without Allen they are nowhere near as good. Yes they have good players but you can't replace 50 goals

I appreciate what your saying but if Ross plays you win them last two games , forget them games these are the ones that matter away from home.

You'll win this weekend both of them but c wood will take points of you if Allen doesn't play.

Does Ross play as a defender or as a keeper then as it was conceding late on that cost us two points last night.

Edited by HKP

I've seen GFC twice this season and, whilst aware of the RA threat, they have many, many more good players that need to be kept in check.

I think that's a bit harsh on Egham to say they'd have won it easily. They have had a great season and beat Guernsey with Allen in the side and remain well clear.

As for Dorking v Sandhurst it all made sense when CC said who the ref was!