Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Was there...

kimbles left foot

well if grays had 800 there they didnt make that much noise

I can see where they are coming from though,until they scored I thought they had the whole of the main stand but only half got up,our end looked empty as we only filled a 3rd but that's still 300 plus,I didn't know we had the little seating area to the right either

I think they may of just shaded it but not by much and it was probably low from us because its our 3rd final in 6 years

Rob - the Grays section was the section of the stand to the right of the directors box - capacity 400.

The directors area was in the middle - capacity about 100.

The neutrals bit was to the left - capacity about 300 - it seemed to be well filled

The little stand between the corner and the 'main stand' was for HFC pay-on-the-night and was full to its 200 capacity - hopefully the red and white scarves with Urchins on them might give some clue as to who they were supporting.

The large stand behind the goal has a capacity of 1200 and the centre section (which holds about 800) was the only bit open. Difficult to say how many were in that section as some insisted on standing up in the aisles (unsure who they were but I am sure you know as you were leading them until you lost your voice) - the stewards in that area quickly retired to ground level.

For the record - Grays have an average attendance this season of 187.

Just hope all of our 400 attend on Saturday week but doubt it.

Archived