Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

Can we keep it to teams of Clubs playing in the Premier Division, First Division and Second Division?

Do we just not mention Reserve team friendlies then and what about double headers on the same day at the same venue as happens quite a lot now

Personally speaking, I'd prefer to include reserve fixtures. However, it's not my thread and I don't want to hijack PTG and Karens work.

I will resolve this by creating a Reserve Team Thread - Can we ensure we put all arranged games in the correct thread

Edited by Karen Browne

I agree with Jonno, I really don't see the problem in putting all the pre-season fixtures involving SSML Club's together on one thread, they will be in date order whereas continually switching to a seperate thread for Reserve team friendlies will be a pain in the backside

Yes just fixtures nothing else.

stayontopic.gif

I agree with Jonno, I really don't see the problem in putting all the pre-season fixtures involving SSML Club's together on one thread, they will be in date order whereas continually switching to a seperate thread for Reserve team friendlies will be a pain in the backside

Your interest is..............?

• 2 weeks later...

Please feel free to add these to the general Pre Season Thread in General Football Chat :)

I bet Karen hated me being the first to post some pre-season fixtures, obviously the kick off times for the two Haringey games are 3.00pm and 7.45pm respectively

I bet Karen hated me being the first to post some pre-season fixtures, obviously the kick off times for the two Haringey games are 3.00pm and 7.45pm respectively

Obviously?  Why is that so.  Could have been a 12:00 and 3:00 kick offs!  Never assume!

This topic is already looking messy can it not just be kept to pre-season fixtures only.

Pitchero are running their Pre Season Friendly service yet again this summer, so if any teams wish to advertise then please follow this link: http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/pre-season-friendly-service-22267/#_

Saturday 13 July 2013

Haringey Borough vs Enfield 1893 (3:00pm)

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Haringey Borough vs Enfield Town (7:45pm)

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tring Athletic vs Northwood  (7.45pm)

Saturday 20th July 2013.

Ampthill Town v Royston. 3pm

Tuesday 23rd July 2013.

Ampthill Town v AFC Rushden & Diamonds 7.45

Saturday 3rd August 2013.

Ampthill Town v Dunstable Town. 3pm