Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

Pete

Fixture

Saturday 3rd August

Biggleswade United v Eynesbury Rovers (Kick Off 1.30pm)

Also you have Biggleswde United v Harpenden Town down twice (Tues 16th and Tues 23rd) - according to their twitter feed their fist pre season game is against Harpenden Town on the latter date (23rd)

I'm sure I have seen the Biggleswade United fixture on different sites hence the different dates.

I'm about to delete the Southall vs Wembley game scheduled for last night as Southall played away to Bedfont & Feltham.

Also from yesterday, St Margaretsbury were down to host Enfield Town yet Enfield Town played Haringey Borough.

Hoddesdon Town, due to a late cancellation, are looking for an away friendly this Saturday 20th July! If anyone is interested please email Andy Crawford on crawfordspur@aol.com

Thanks

Hoddesdon Town, due to a late cancellation, are looking for an away friendly this Saturday 20th July! If anyone is interested please email Andy Crawford on crawfordspur@aol.com

Thanks

Which one is off?

UK Football Academy vs Hoddesdon Town (12:00noon, North Herts College, Hitchin)

Waltham Abbey vs Hoddesdon Town (3:00pm)

HI Pete

No need to delete our game vs Wembley. We played 2 games last night. Losing both 3-1.

Our opponents on Saturday Coton Green FC, have mailed us to declare that due to injuries they can't now get a team to play us, so you can delete that fixture.

HI Pete

No need to delete our game vs Wembley. We played 2 games last night. Losing both 3-1.

Our opponents on Saturday Coton Green FC, have mailed us to declare that due to injuries they can't now get a team to play us, so you can delete that fixture.

Can you remind me if you were home or away against Wembley?

It seems that Enfield Town did play 2 matches yesterday.

Having lost to Haringey Borough, they also drew at St Margaretsbury.

*now waits for Rhodes to ask if I was at Coles Park*

good start for Sun Postal- going to be a huge battle between them and Broxbourne next season.

any reason seleana din't feature against Dons WB?

He is training with Histon as well as us at the moment. He has made two sub appearances but I understand if he doesn't get regular first team place there he will be with us for the season but good luck to him. Edited by Winslow Boy

Away vs Wembley, on their back pitch. It was a 7.30pm K/O

That's a big old pitch that one.

The Enfield Town team at St Mags was an u21 one.

At Haringey Borough it was a mixture of fringe first teamers and trialists.

I was going by the details on the Enfield Town website.

btw Nice pics, video and write-up on your website regarding the Haringey Borough match.

At Haringey Borough it was a mixture of fringe first teamers and trialists.

Emmanuel Sackey (right back) Enfield Town was a decent right back when he played for Hayes FC a few years back but he cant seem to settle at any club.