Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

FT.

Pitshanger Dynamo 1 Hanwell Town 3 (M.Buckley 2 Pens) (I.Bywater)

Crawley green (mainly reserves, trialists and u18's) beat Newport Pagnall 2-1. Seemed like majority of NPagnall's 1st team so a v good result for Crawley rezys. 2 first team players for Crawley chris Harvey (club captain) and Pod. Pod scored a penalty early on and trialists Maliyk with an excellent finish after a good break away move.

Some good performances from a couple of young lads, Reece and Liam, and former reserve manager scott harvey. A strong reserve squad this year should push for promotion again if not more.

Saturday 27th July, change of plan at Hertford Town FC. We are actually playing our new tenants London Elite instead of Maldon & Tiptree.

London Elite are a new team in Middlesex County league (step 7). They have been set up by a number of ex-pros who are still young enough to play (early 30s) so should be interesting to follow this season.

Edited by LoucasX

Sat 20 July Results

Chinnor 3 Buckingham Athletic 5

Sun Postal Sports 0 London Colney 4

Pete

Re Holmer Green game yesterday - below from their twitter feed

The Greens played an interclub match yesterday in Marlow, great workout and the lads did very well, next game is Tues v Chalfont st Peter!

This is typical PSF information.

Inaccurate and out of date.

I had a look at the Chalfont St Peter website and it shows they were down to play Hillingdon Borough yesterday.

Also, on the Stotfold website their game against Potton United on Tuesday has been postponed.

My game for today changed with less than 24 hours notice. New kick off time and new opponents.  :(