Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

Bedford 3 Old Bradwell 2.

Was switched to bedford to make it a later KO. Entertaining game with Old Bradwell going in at half time 2-0 up. Lots of changes in the 2nd half and quality from Bedford winning them the game.

Great workout for us and although would have been great to win, lots of positives to take.

5-3 Ampthill Town vs AFC Rushden & Diamonds, Interesting and good Ampthill result as we have R&D in the Vase. Assuming this was their full first team I would appreciate if Craig or anyone can give us a summary of strengths/weaknesses, threats and set pieces?

To be honest smellynuts AFC were better than we expected for a newly promoted side. Decent all over the pitch with big front man Russ Dunkley from Kings Lynn a major handful. They go long to him or the quick no 10 a lot but they can all play a bit. They will be a match for anyone in the ssml we just happened to be bang on it last night and could, should have got more than 5.

Edited by COYA

If was a gambling man (which I am) I'd be putting my money on afc Dunstable and feeling pretty confident

Why do you say that LBCRooms?, what was your assessment?

To be honest smellynuts AFC were better than we expected for a newly promoted side. Decent all over the pitch with big front man Russ Dunkley from Kings Lynn a major handful. They go long to him or the quick no 10 a lot but they can all play a bit. They will be a match for anyone in the ssml we just happened to be bang on it last night and could, should have got more than 5.

Cheers COYA, Ok so stop Dunkley and put someone on number 10. You still smashed 5 past them suggesting they can be seriously got at in defence? Keeper or any particular defender weak, who pull's the strings in their midfield?

Thursday 25 July 2013

Bedfont & Feltham v Hanwell Town (7:00pm)