Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre-Season Friendlies 2013

I'm sure that both fixtures have been on the list for quite a while.

If the venue has been double booked then it's poor organization.

agreed. This was one that i wasn't involved in. Hopefully the rest should be ok. Unfortunately I've just organised the fixtures not the venue's. Disappointing though.

UK Football Academy vs Hoddesdon Town (12:00noon, North Herts College, Hitchin)

Thought that was UKFF then- sorry!

Edited by The Mayor Of Simpleton

agreed. This was one that i wasn't involved in. Hopefully the rest should be ok. Unfortunately I've just organised the fixtures not the venue's. Disappointing though.

Dom can you confirm that this Saturdays game London Tigers v Southall will be at London Tigers ground @Avenue Park ? and its still a 2pm k/o ?

I hope to pop down to watch the game and I know some of the Southall FC massive  :D want to be at the game.

Good luck SB, at least there won't still be a water filled ditch behind the clubhouse end goal this time of year!

When Hanwell Town played there last season the pitch line from the corner flag to the half way line had gone missing also that side of the pitch looked like it had just been ploughed by a tractor and there was a little moat running along the front of the main stand behind the goal but to be fair the middle of the pitch was not to bad but I also thought the pitch was a bit on the narrow side.

Nice easy ground for me to get to though which is good.

Pete, we are now playing Brimsdown tomorrow night instead of Barton.

Dom can you confirm that this Saturdays game London Tigers v Southall will be at London Tigers ground @Avenue Park ? and its still a 2pm k/o ?

I hope to pop down to watch the game and I know some of the Southall FC massive  :D want to be at the game.

i'll get confirmation at training tonight, and let you know. But as far as i'm aware it's all a go.

From Kent Athletic Twitter

Saturday 13th July

Kent Athletic v London Colney (Kick Off 2.30pm)

What happened to the Amersham Town vs London Colney game on the same day?

Pete,

No idea - Colney website still says game on, but nothing on Amersham website - it could be Colney Reserves going to Kent but can't confirm, only info was what Kent tweeted

Main Stand? That's being a bit generous!

Well it is there main stand im afraid.

Its a strange little ground.

i'll get confirmation at training tonight, and let you know. But as far as i'm aware it's all a go.

Many Thanks! It should be a good test for both teams.

Are London Colney in the same league as Welwyn Garden City?

If not, they also have a free date this Saturday.

London Colney have games at Amersham Town (Colney website) and at Kent Athletic (Kent Athletic twitter) this weekend

London Colney have games at Amersham Town (Colney website) and at Kent Athletic (Kent Athletic twitter) this weekend

I'm going to leave it as it is for now.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Bedfont & Feltham vs Southall

@Feltham Community School, K/O 8:30pm