Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sat 27th 2013 scores/results etc

bomaya

Premier Division

Badshot Lea 1 v 2 Horley Town

Bedfont Sports 3 v 2 Croydon

Camberley Town 2 v 1 Colliers Wood United

Chessington & Hook 3 v 0 Hanworth Villa

Egham Town 1 v 6 Hartley Wintney

Epsom & Ewell 1 v 6 Cove

Guernsey v Molesey

South Park 1 v 0 Dorking

Wembley v Windsor

Division 1

Banstead Athletic 1 v 1 Feltham

Eversley & California 3 v 1 South Kilburn

Farleigh Rovers 0 v 3 Westfield

Mole Valley SCR 3 v 0 CB Hounslow United

Sheerwater 2 v 3 Frimley Green

Spelthorne Sports 6 v 1 Warlingham

Worcester Park 1 v 3 Knaphill

hartney and chessington fantastic results

what a great scrap at the bottom

If Bdshot Lea have no ground for next season as their ground share with Godalming has finished what effect will this have on the League for next season. If they fold or cannot find a ground?

They will be fine carthorse.....maybe more postponements at the new ground as Groundsman isn't very good

r

New ground and new manager for Badshot Lea next season perhaps.....

Would the ground share still go ahead if Ash are relegated?

Why wouldn't it....still the same ground that has got the ground grading for the Ccl premiership

Ginger lino usually a ref trying to wind a player up a complete tool

Ref richard was one of the better ones

Bedfont sports 3 croydon 2

Think croydon will feel hard done by they had numerous chances we seemed to have three an scored them typical end of game for us but if wed lost i wouldnt of complained poor in possesion all game an only turner in goal an baldock could say they put in a shift

Daniel have you decided to appeal the decision not to award you the ground grading? Was hoping to get to the game against SK today but got held up at work - good win.

About time you nailed your colours chubby:) haha

Daniel have you decided to appeal the decision not to award you the ground grading?.

Good point CB,the deadline from what I recall you saying passed last week to appeal Dan, what did you (the club) decide?

Presumably even with Frimley promoted after yesterdays win and your decent run of form of late it would be a huge boost (or blow) to your players in the run in, whatever decision taken by your club as 2 promotion places are still very much up for grabs.

The club has taken the view that the FA are likely to support the leagues decision. Therefore we won't be appealing. We could have challenged the decision,but with a top 3 finish far from secure,it could have resulted in significant additional costs to the club.

We will have all of the recommendations sorted by the end of May. Then if the FA re-allocate clubs (to the Hellenic for example),we will be the next best placed club to fill any gaps.

The players and management have been superb since the disappointing news a few weeks ago. If promotion isn't going to happen this season,we'll just give it another go next year.

Irrespective of what happens,it's been a very good season. Strong league this season and we've competed at the top for most of the season.

Whats the point of appealing,when do Leagues ever change a decision.The more damning point is that the League take Fees off of all Member Clubs,so should act with a level playing field in regards of all decisions made.How some Clubs have a grading for step 5 amazes me,whilst other forward planning Clubs are denied.If it was my personal decision,I would up sticks and move to the Hellenic,where you would probably be better treated.Personally think the CCL Committee needs a big overhaul,some new blood attracted,with forward thinking ideas.A new Website would be a start,the current one is a disgrace,unchanged for all the time,I have been supporting the CCL,put to shame by other Step 5 League Websites.

Whats the point of appealing,when do Leagues ever change a decision.The more damning point is that the League take Fees off of all Member Clubs,so should act with a level playing field in regards of all decisions made.How some Clubs have a grading for step 5 amazes me,whilst other forward planning Clubs are denied.If it was my personal decision,I would up sticks and move to the Hellenic,where you would probably be better treated.Personally think the CCL Committee needs a big overhaul,some new blood attracted,with forward thinking ideas.A new Website would be a start,the current one is a disgrace,unchanged for all the time,I have been supporting the CCL,put to shame by other Step 5 League Websites.

The appeal would have been to the FA Smudge, so it wasn't about the League changing their decision, it would have been about their decision being overruled. Clearly Eversley didn't think that would happen probably because the original decision was correct. You cannot chose a new League either, even if they wanted to. You are placed in a League by the FA, whether you want to be there or not. Agree with your point on the official website - never use it these days other than to check out rules.

I forgot to mention that it was good to see Chris again yesterday although he looked none too happy. I couldnt work out if that was due to the result or the fact he now knows where his long lost brother got too ;)