Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rumour Mill ?

He'd of had his pick of the teams I imagine. May still have offers coming in regardless. As long as he's playing this league that's all that matters to us fans who love an old fashioned centre half.

Oh, and in response to the fake Tweeter account, and in true Tweeter style...

#NotAsFunnyAsMe

#Fraud

#OnlyOneRebadiah

I'm just glad I'll get to see Alabaster playing in the prem still, not that someone wouldn't have snapped him up had Holmer been relegated. If they can sort the team out around him I think Holmer will have a much improved season.

Will you be there next year Michael?

We'll see, I've had offers. I enjoyed it there last season despite the fact we lost a lot of a games. I believe you are right and if we can attract a few players we can have quite a decent looking side but we all know its not that easy. I'd enjoy playing next to the infamous Alabaster again for a season, although the discipline of us two may be the downfall

I'd enjoy playing next to the infamous Alabaster again for a season, although the discipline of us two may be the downfall

Sort it out.

Holmer Green FC are long overdue a decent season.

We'll see, I've had offers. I enjoyed it there last season despite the fact we lost a lot of a games. I believe you are right and if we can attract a few players we can have quite a decent looking side but we all know its not that easy. I'd enjoy playing next to the infamous Alabaster again for a season, although the discipline of us two may be the downfall

Any of those offers from saturday teams?

Hearing strong rumours about a possible promotion for Harpenden?

Really? In other news I think they may have been bank rolled. Their last re-tweet on their twitter of a local businesman...I could be reading too far into it.

I hope they have, new facillities, wealthy backer, good situation...could easily make a step 4 club

Rhodes might be getting me a beer, if he is in Baldock on Tuesday night :P

Who will get the managers job at Biggleswade United FC ?

http://www.biggleswadeunited.co.uk/#/manager-vacancy/4575738781

Is this a new club or Bush Hill Rangers with a new name? All that matters though is another new club in the league

Apparently they have come from Kentish Town u18s! We've all seen.how the youngsters at Aylesbury FC Reserves faired, let's hope this group of youngsters can do better! :)

Apparently they have come from Kentish Town u18s!

:shocked2 (2):