Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Rumour Mill ?

& has just won the London Senior Cup I believe as well.

Bromley FC won the London Senior Cup they beat Kingstonian in the final 2 1 i think.

Yes, Danny's an old team-mate of mine & played for me at Stansted. Just cannot believe that clubs ignore such a worthwhile applicant.

Yes, Danny's an old team-mate of mine & played for me at Stansted. Just cannot believe that clubs ignore such a worthwhile applicant.

His CV seems to speak for its self.

& that's why clubs like WGC won't get their ar$es out of the gutter.

No imagination, no ambition, no clue of what's going on outside their cocoon.

He's won the Middlesex County League twice in the last 3 or 4 seasons & has just won the London Senior Cup I believe as well.

If he doesn't get the job fair enough but at least speak to him & hear his plans.

His details were passed on to the Football Committee however as far as I am aware he did not apply for the position.

& yet I know a perfectly good Manager with heaps of experience & a group of hungry players who hasn't even been contacted yet after

applying.

& that's why clubs like WGC won't get their ar$es out of the gutter.

No imagination, no ambition, no clue of what's going on outside their cocoon.

He's won the Middlesex County League twice in the last 3 or 4 seasons & has just won the London Senior Cup I believe as well.

If he doesn't get the job fair enough but at least speak to him & hear his plans.

So the manager of Bromley has applied to be the new manager of Welwyn Garden City. 

So the manager of Bromley has applied to be the new manager of Welwyn Garden City.

Ok Pedantic Pete, I got it wrong London Intermediate Cup ! ; - )

His details were passed on to the Football Committee however as far as I am aware he did not apply for the position.

That's what I mean Karen, so you get handed an opportunity to get a very good manager & also get given his contact details & you wait for him to approach you !!!

No reflection on you & the good work you do but for heavens sake, why don't they think 'hang on this guy sounds good, let's have a chat with him' ?

One expert in misinformation on this forum is enough without you adding to the list.  :D

I hope the Bromley manager isn't reading this.  :lol:

That's what I mean Karen, so you get handed an opportunity to get a very good manager & also get given his contact details & you wait for him to approach you !!!

No reflection on you & the good work you do but for heavens sake, why don't they think 'hang on this guy sounds good, let's have a chat with him' ?

Is he too good to actually apply then?

Best of luck to LB. Although from what he was saying I wouldn't be surprised to see a Cranfield struggle next season, or possibly even end up in the Beds County League. 

As for waht someone posted about Harpenden...do they need a manger or have they just secured a new one? 

Harpenden Town FC are still looking for new management team after the retirement of Bob Fowler. 

Good luck to Lee Bearman. He has the tactical acumen to do well at Bedford Town.

His departure from Cranfield has come as an awkward time for them. 

With a major shake up coming in the Clubs administration as they are already looking for a new |Chairman

and possibly a Treasurer what are the odds on a change of Secretary and a withdrawal to the Beds County League

also being announced within the next two weeks? 

A change of chairman can't come quick enough. I can't remember him being at any of our home games in the past couple of years. That is scandalous for a football club in my opinion. What happens with the club next year, who knows, but nothing is impossible, especially when the wrong people are making the decisions.

has just won the London Senior Cup I believe as well.

Bromley FC won the London Senior Cup they beat Kingstonian in the final 2 1 i think.

Thought that didnt make sense as that would have been a big drop from the Conference South to the SSML Division 1.

Edited by Savagebee

Is he too good to actually apply then?

Not at all, but if you get info about about an ex-pro, who is has a great record in producing players & has recent success at a similar level, you would think any committee with half a football brain between them would at least make an enquiry.

Perhaps Karen can shed some more light on the interview process?