Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH Summer Rumour/Fact thread

im sure  once the first few  months  of the new season are  over  the same old faces  will  have the  same old money problems

hayes and yeading  having problems with  the league and when  to play home games as it looks like they wont be ready in time zzzzz

thats bad news must  of cost us  quite  a bit  to get chelmo to take him off our hands ,  doubt he will do many laps around the melbourne park  running track

im getting worried about our strike force for next season i hope touhy stays

Recorder says he's staying and quotes him

Just seen it on twitter

To be fair he should be playing at a higher level than Ryman.Just needs to control his temper sometimes,but I like Lewis so wish him all the best and thank him for some great performances over the years.Hard to replace but am sure jimmy will do so

on his day  lewis  was our best player  by far  , when on form  there were  times when he was unplayable and could win a match on his own  ...hopefully  some decent  players  will come in as replacements , at moment  after last summer it all seems a bit flat , get  that mid table  feeling

Lets face it,Alex and Lewis in my eyes were always going to leave once we were relegated.

Kieran going is not a blow as he didn't really give much last season in my opinion.

If we can keep the rest and add 3/4 quality players we can win this league, Fact

no bothered  with  kieran going   i dont think he was any better  than leon   might  have been if he tried  but at times  didnt look intrested

How many games did Lewis miss because of suspensions?

Sponsored him since he first came, so will miss him.

Hope he does well at Dartford.

My knowledge of football at this level is lacking.

If players take you down and jump ship it's not my Cup of Tea (Sorry Mate for using your name)

Lack of goals was a big reason we went down and Lewis is a forward.