Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC HORNCHURCH Summer Rumour/Fact thread

Why on earth would they want to do that? Unless it's out of their hands.

1500 posts for paokman :)

Watch your tail Simon

• 2 weeks later...

Hated the Turdrock clubhouse with no real ale, and no surrounding pubs, loved the Carshalton one with Old Peculier, and the surrounding pubs

That's if we're not reprieved of course

Do they give a toss, they're ours now

Anyway, I might well have a beer in Grays in 13 or 14 days time

• 2 weeks later...

From the Bromley website:

"Joining those key players will be Joe Anderson from Cambridge United, Alex Bentley from AFC Hornchurch, Jay May and Rob Swaine from Billericay Town and Shamir Mullings, a young prospect who has just been released by Southend United"

Alex was a tremendous player for us and I genuinely believe that he can become a better player than Anderson (think he's at least as good as Joe at the moment).

Sad to see him leave but I wish him all the best. I think he needs to play at a higher level than the Ryman Prem,

Bromley have done well, picking off the best players from the relegated clubs. Clever move.

I am a little,only a very small little annoyed with Alex as he's a lovely bloke and smashing player and does deserve to play in the conference south.

Not for going as such but I think he could of held on to at least the AGM on Saturday when it is finalised what league we are in.As Jordan has said,if we was to stay in conference south then maybe we could of kept hold of him although I think he lives that way,it's hardly a million miles to travel.

For me it's obviously a bit money orientated as per usual which is sad if it did play a part,which I believe they offered much more than we could pay.Saying all that,I wish him all the best but just wish that it could of waited until after the AGM,then I wouldn't have this empty feeling that again money is turning non league football into the theatre that is league football.