Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guard of honour

Lets be honest its great that 2 teams went up. Not only for Egham and Guernsey but for the CCL too. I bet teams are plotting how they are gonna win the CCL premier next season already.

Good luck to Guernsey next season. I will keep an eye on how you are getting on and the CCL. Alot of good times playing in the CCL.

But there is no way I am having. ..Egham got lucky especially with a squad of just 19 players!

CHAMPIONS! !! :)

Here's 3 irrefutable truths.

1. Egham deserve to be champions and are completely worthy of that accolade.

2. Guernsey were extremely unfortunate with their fixture pile up and would undoubtedly have won the league without that factor.

3. bobuk is an idiot.

Totally agree with 1 & 3 loooool but no one can agree with 2. You just never know what wud have happened

Guernsey finish 2nd get promoted.via default just telling the truth no need to insult me

definition "by default"

if you win a game or competition by default, you win because the other person does not play or does not finish the game

definition "by default"

if you win a game or competition by default, you win because the other person does not play or does not finish the game

Ok 2nd place goes up this season as its Guernsey all those favouritism desicions that you had during the season.

Butt suckers

Ok 2nd place goes up this season as its Guernsey all those favouritism desicions that you had during the season.

Butt suckers

Ok so intellect and reason has deserted you and you resort to petty mud slinging.

I admire your tenacious pursuit of your agenda. And consider you a pr!ck.

Butt suckers

love it ! :P

Bobuk

All I can say from your comments is the worst insult known to mankind, "you must be a civil servant" (and I suspect a union rep)!

Thats an insult to Civil Servants surely :rolleyes:

And he's certainly NOT very civil thats for sure

as long as ive been involved in this league an as long as i can remember the combined counties has only ever promoted one team so i think guernsey were a bit fortunate to be promoted in my opinion regardless of if they deserved it or not the table doesnt lie egham were the best team and rightfully get promoted as champions, guernsey the second best team the fa restructured there lucky to be promoted i think its that simple ;)

You Guernsey people need to grow up your 40 years behind the mainland for goodness sake Farley rusks, train trucks stick to the point you have had everything in your favour to be promoted.

Everybody had rubbish fixtures you keep saying you had a fixture pile up but what do you expect if you haven't got a ground and the one that you hire off the egg chasers is always flooded.

3 more years and counting

You Guernsey people need to grow up your 40 years behind the mainland for goodness sake Farley rusks, train trucks stick to the point you have had everything in your favour to be promoted.

Everybody had rubbish fixtures you keep saying you had a fixture pile up but what do you expect if you haven't got a ground and the one that you hire off the egg chasers is always flooded.

3 more years and counting

You started the train analogy bob, with your "Guard" of honour.

You make several points but generally you're on the wrong track and it seems you have ideas above your station.

Toot toot.

Default probably is the wrong word to use. Fortunate is more appropriate.

But someone was likely to be fortunate this season, we all knew the possibility of this at the start of the season, and Guernsey therefore earned promotion in the same way as anyone else.