Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash United appoint new First Team Manager

Duncs

I will not discuss on an open forum things that were discussed behind closed doors. If your good friend believes we have not done what we said what we would be doing, and it was clearly explained to him at the time, then he can call me directly to discuss it.

As you have already said, you were not there.

Now that weeble has explained what was said to him I have to ask were you there ? and I do hope you weren't the chap who came outside to call him in as the guy made himself look a right cock by using the wrong name,embarrassing or what.

The Chairman and Committee of Ash United FC, are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Alan Reed, as our First Team Manager.

We are very much looking forward to working with Alan and his staff, during the 2013/2014 season.

There was an Alan Reed who was the lead singer of crap prog rock band Pallas - it's not him, is it?

Thats your opininion Baker and it is completely the opposite of mine so i'm not interested,

True colours.

Please explain Rotter as this is the club that is closest to my heart as everyone knows.

Not interested in anyone else's opinion if it differs to your own.

Thats your opininion Baker and it is completely the opposite of mine so i'm not interested,this club needs someone to steady the ship and not someone trying to cut his teeth in senior football,I have looked at the old farnborians website and have to say that if the players iam looking at are his contacts then we should all worry[

Time will tell then, still reckon they will not finish in the bottom 3 like they have done this year ( and that is nothing against Bonzo who I have a lot of time for) so surely that is an improvement ...

Good luck to Mr Reed, we played against Old Farnboronians a few weeks back and they had a few players who would be very good in the Ccl 1 and one guy who played up front could play a few leagues higher, which I think he has in the past but can not commit to that standard.

Good luck to Mr Reed, we played against Old Farnboronians a few weeks back and they had a few players who would be very good in the Ccl 1 and one guy who played up front could play a few leagues higher, which I think he has in the past but can not commit to that standard.

Did they have any players apart from the old guy up front who could play in CCL Prem Ellers,I know a few of their players and they have all tried at different times to play in the CCL but have never made the grade I don't think its ability in question its the old chestnut of committment that worries me and you know as well as i do how many good players at this level let you down because they can't be bothered to train or travel.

Thats your opininion Baker and it is completely the opposite of mine so i'm not interested,this club needs someone to steady the ship and not someone trying to cut his teeth in senior football,I have looked at the old farnborians website and have to say that if the players iam looking at are his contacts then we should all worry[

Time will tell then, still reckon they will not finish in the bottom 3 like they have done this year ( and that is nothing against Bonzo who I have a lot of time for) so surely that is an improvement ...

Can you also give me the lottery numbers for next week please.........late night was it NB

Duncs they definitely had players who can play in Div1, with regards to them being good enough for the Prem and after only seeing them play one game, I can not comment as I have not seen them play enough, doubtful tho I must admit.

But Ash will be Div1 next year and if they keep the likes of Jimmy Norman they will do ok.

Edited by ellers

Can you also give me the lottery numbers for next week please.........late night was it NB

Not sure I would constitute that a late night Duncs... Listen I am not saying if it is the right appointment for Ash or not, as if I am honest I am not fussed either way, all I a, saying is that is refreshing to see a club give someone a chance, if no club gave a manager a chance how would people progress???

Serious question Duncs,Do you ever look back on your posts and think 'What a embarrassment' sometimes?It's fair enough having an opinion but when 90% of the forum laugh at you do you not think it's time to turn it in?

For someone that's never had a first team managers position in your career apart from that litte stint at Cove when you were hopeless and wondered why you got the sack after going on holiday during the season, you do have an awful lot to say for yourself.Perhaps that's why no CCL chairman will ever offer you a job running their side?

Serious question Duncs,Do you ever look back on your posts and think 'What a embarrassment' sometimes?It's fair enough having an opinion but when 90% of the forum laugh at you do you not think it's time to turn it in?

For someone that's never had a first team managers position in your career apart from that litte stint at Cove when you were hopeless and wondered why you got the sack after going on holiday during the season, you do have an awful lot to say for yourself.Perhaps that's why no CCL chairman will ever offer you a job running their side?

Mr. Pervert I have also been first team manager at Farnham and Frimley Green and 1st team assistant at Cove Camberley Sandhurst and Hartley and also reserve team manager at Ash thats why a lot of people {you say 10 per cent )like my opinion cos I have loads of experience,sackings and relegation are as much apart of a managers make up as winning I don't have a problem with that so why do you,as for CCL Chairmen I get on with all of them so who in particular are you talking about if you can give me a name I will give him a call and ask what it is I have done to upset him,my guess is you won't so go and crawl back under your bingo book,ps are you still going out with that stunner with the blue rinse ha ha ha kent. 

Milf Hunter,Do you not realise that honest opinions are most welcome by me at least,on this Forum.Many times Clubs have advertised Managers positions on here,but the underlying message I get,is that they are just going through the motions.Reason,they have already filled the Vacancy.Then they show no courtesy to the people that did apply,by informing them that they had not got the job.POOR MANNERS in my opinion.

Smudge I just had the whole farce explained to me and it really is laughable,I truly believe you are right cos the lad should have been turned away at the interview room door they clearly stipulated they wanted a step 5 or better manager and he is step 7/8 I smell a rat.

"No chairman will ever offer you a job..."

"Which chairman? I know them all, they're all my friends!! Who was it? Who was it? I'll phone him up I will..."

O

M

G

Now now Rotter old chap I know nobody has disagreements in Windsor cos your all so jolly well nice,but in the peasants world we have the odd spat or two