Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ash United appoint new First Team Manager

If Walton Casuals are reprieved and Fleet Spurs move across to the CCL, then Dorking AND Sandhurst will be demoted.

I'm past caring, to be honest !  It seems to be the same every season.  All last minute decisions.

Very Monty Python-ish !!

Edited by Big J R

I will confirm that I applied for the Ash job, had an interview and was told that the successful applicant would be contacted on Friday as would the unsuccessful candidates. I am the guy that Duncs is talking about and yes a bit disappointed that I found out I was not successful at whatever time on this forum rather than the communication we were promised at the interview. G ood luck Ash I wish u well and remember common courtesy hurts nobody.

Have you applied for the Guildford City job?

Talking of hearsay mate who are the committee members at Aah who said i have no contacts I don't know these people i wouldn't recognise them if they waked past me in the street,I said i smelt a rat and these people are listening to bar talk and the people who have put the club where it is today,its the old build it up and knock it down syndrom.

Not hearsay from the bar but as they say ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’.  Also  Dobbin, you spent enough time down at Ash towards the end of the season so you ought to been able to recognise the people on the committee. I know you know some of them, as always economical with/bending the truth. (I smell a rat with just the knock it down syndrome)

Johnno was a young manager given a chance.  How did he do?

Reed will be in trouble if they stay step 5.  His best hope is relegation and build from there.

Duncs is a fool who talks stupid

Another subject:  any coincidence the 2 biggest budgets won their respective leagues

I wish Alan and Ash all the best for the future. Best club i've been lucky enough to have been involved with. Good days with Stu Uddall and the rest of the lads at that time, Hopefully they can bounce back which i'm sure they will.

Egham bigger than badshot?

I'll have a quick look on Google-Earth !

:bolt:

Not hearsay from the bar but as they say ‘straight from the horse’s mouth’.  Also  Dobbin, you spent enough time down at Ash towards the end of the season so you ought to been able to recognise the people on the committee. I know you know some of them, as always economical with/bending the truth. (I smell a rat with just the knock it down syndrome)

I know 1 person on the Ash committee and that is Paul Murray I haven't any idea who else is on there I thought Gareth was on it but he told me he wasn't,I spent a lot of time at the club to watch what players were gonna be good enough if Andy got the job that is called preparation,you chose not to give Andy the job so thats fine I still saw 3/4 players who'm when he gets a job will be worth a call,I take it from your post you were 1 of the people slagging me off well thats up to you but just think I gave you one of my best contacts and you turned him down I hope the club don't live to regret it,next time i am at Ash please introduce yourself and you can tell me where you got your information and I will let you read my phonebook.  

Johnno was a young manager given a chance.  How did he do?

Reed will be in trouble if they stay step 5.  His best hope is relegation and build from there.

Duncs is a fool who talks stupid

Another subject:  any coincidence the 2 biggest budgets won their respective leagues

And I thought it was love 451......by the way have you got a good word for anyone or does the MASSIVE chip prevent you.   

Yes you have missed something..What ever makes you think that Badshot Lea have ever had a budget to compete with Egham & Guernsey because we haven't.

Played for all apart from Beeksy so I can't judge on him. But as fro the others yes Gareth was better. Preseason trip to Swindon was good.

Koo is not a good Manager. He is a decent coach but thats it.

Under beeksy, We won league and cup plus later stages of vase in a very successful season, scoring around 200 goals (just over if I remember). Had some great players as well, however didn't play under the others but reckon be hard to beat beeksy's team at this level :)

I know 1 person on the Ash committee and that is Paul Murray I haven't any idea who else is on there I thought Gareth was on it but he told me he wasn't,I spent a lot of time at the club to watch what players were gonna be good enough if Andy got the job that is called preparation,you chose not to give Andy the job so thats fine I still saw 3/4 players who'm when he gets a job will be worth a call,I take it from your post you were 1 of the people slagging me off well thats up to you but just think I gave you one of my best contacts and you turned him down I hope the club don't live to regret it,next time i am at Ash please introduce yourself and you can tell me where you got your information and I will let you read my phonebook.  

I wiil tell you again where I got my information from YOU.

Plus who said you were being slagged off? Are you listening to hearsay from the bar? Perhaps when we meet again you can tell me where you got your information.