Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Programme Awards

The divisional programme awards have been advised by the Soccer Club Swap Shop.

Combined Counties League

1st Epsom & Ewell (4th year in a row!) 

2nd Windsor

The full national positions will be advised shortly.

Details are at the website.

http://thecatalogue.tripod.com/index.html

There really is a huge contrast with the quality of programme in the CCL. What I would like to see is an award or acknowledgement for the most improved programme. That could provide an incentive for clubs to improve the quality of what they produce.

I know that Richard does a fantastic job at E&E and has set a fabulous standard for the rest of us to aspire to. I like to think that my efforts in Windsor's founding season were appreciated as I certainly enjoyed putting it together. I must admit though, I do like looking at this page from time to time :Dhttp://www.combinedcountiesleague.co.uk/honours.htm

That Windsor have disappointed and under performed since joining the CCL.

I am sure all at Windsor are disappointed that you have been disappointed by them :)

Edited by Krooner

I am sure all at Windsor are disappointed that you have been disappointed by them :)

On a very personal note, I am not at all disappointed that Windsor are disappointed that Chubbery-Boy was disappointed by them.

(Nurse  -  I think my brain is starting to hurt again !!)

On a very personal note, I am not at all disappointed that Windsor are disappointed that Chubbery-Boy was disappointed by them.

(Nurse  -  I think my brain is starting to hurt again !!)

The fact that you are not disappointed has, frankly, disappointed me.

Devastated Kroons. LOL.

And just to be pedantic we also won the Golden Boot award last season, the best pitch in the CCL [in the FA's view] and topped the Premier Division attendance tables so you could actually say we've won four things !

More to the point though we've treated every team that's visited Stag Meadow extremely well, donated our ground free of charge to the league for 2 cup finals and donated a new trophy for the runners-up in the Premier Division so there's probably a large number of people that are far less disappointed with us than the 2 anonymous nobodies that are !

Is anyone disappointed that Windsor won the golden-boot award, best pitch in the CCL, (according to the F.A.) AND topped the Premier Division attendance tables ??

The Soccer Club Swap Shop awards have now advised their National Non-League Top 40 ahead of the final classifications which will be announced shortly.

1. Chelmsford City (Conference South)

2. Marske United (Northern League)

3. Epsom & Ewell (CCL)

This is the second year in a row that the top three have been like this and I'd like to thank all who contributed towards the programmes this season. There were approximately 1000 entries.