Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Under 18s Cup Final

Don't Blame Me

Firstly, well done to Camberley for winning the final.

After 70 minutes Windsor left back Brandon Blair collapsed with a suspected heart problem. After treatment from the paramedics he was taken to West Middlesex hospital were he is now receiving treatment. No more is known at the moment but as soon as it is I will let you know,

Many thanks not only to our medical staff but to the Camberley staff who helped while we waited for the ambulance.

The better side won tonight without a doubt. They were better than us in almost every department to be fair.

It's rare for me not to enjoy a football match, (there's always something there isn't there?) but whilst the U18 games always seem to be more tightly ref'd, I thought tonight's was a bit too fussy. Surely u18's are capable of withstanding a bit of physical contact?

Camberley's keeper must have been 6' 4", looked about 25, kicked it a mile and caught everything. That must give huge confidence to all around him. (Not that our 'keeper is bad at all and in fact is a very decent shot-stopper.)

Very sad / worrying scene with poor Brandon who was possibly our MOTM tonight. 

Very best wishes to him for a speedy and complete recovery.

Brandon was released from hospital at sound 3am, still not knowing what caused the collapse.

He will return to hospital for further tests.

Archived