Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New signings

Ok maybe not new but what a lift it has given us all at the club.

Pagey has confirmed he is staying with MVSCR for next season after all the speculation regarding his playing future.

I think I can speak on behalf of everyone at the club, players and officials that we are over the moon at his decision and can't wait to get started in the Prem.

Has anyone else got any other player/manager news?

Wasted!

A nice positive reply, I should be used to them on here by now lol.

Half the players in the CCL are so called wasted but still stay with the clubs they share a bond with.

Pagey is our captain and is enjoying his football and the team spirit he shares with his team mates.

I think he should be applauded for showing some loyalty to a club that has 100% respect for him.

Good on you Pagey #9 :)

A nice positive reply, I should be used to them on here by now lol.

Half the players in the CCL are so called wasted but still stay with the clubs they share a bond with.

Pagey is our captain and is enjoying his football and the team spirit he shares with his team mates.

I think he should be applauded for showing some loyalty to a club that has 100% respect for him.

Good on you Pagey #9 :)

Has spence not waved that envelope in front of him yet ;)

Don't get me wrong Frustin, great gain for Mole Valley but the kid should go try his luck in the ryman or conference south again after being a success for Farnborough just don't understand why you'd drop 3/4 leagues!!

Lol what at bankrupt Farnborough :)

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/sport/farnboroughfc/s/2134204_spencer_day_has_sights_set_on_two_top_signings

Has someone told Spencer ?  :)

To be fair I dont know anything about the administration process so am sure everything is being done correctly.

Congrats to the MV lads and pagey on sticking together. We don't know what people's personal reasons for not wanting / being able to play at a higher league are and it's not our place to judge is it?

I say fair play to pagey for showing some loyalty and sticking with the a team he clearly loves playing for.

It's also nice to see a player show that it isn't always about money or cache.

Congrats to the MV lads and pagey on sticking together. We don't know what people's personal reasons for not wanting / being able to play at a higher league are and it's not our place to judge is it?

I say fair play to pagey for showing some loyalty and sticking with the a team he clearly loves playing for.

It's also nice to see a player show that it isn't always about money or cache.

Isn't that a secret hoard of money, Lisa ?

(Sorry  -  Just me being pedantic !)

• 2 weeks later...

Windsor title for me next season in prem and spellthore div 1.

That would be nice.

If we keep the same squad we ended the season with, plus a fit Ben Harris and one or 2 reinforcements to plug the weaker areas then yes, I could see that but it's a bit early just yet.

The 'Chosen One'  to Stamford Bridge on a four year contract !

Y-E-S !!

Jose Mourinho? Charming on occasions, a nice smile that lights up his face and a glint in his eye.

Yeah right.

He fools a lot of people a lot of the time. He almost has me fooled on occasion.

In reality a nasty piece of work is what he is.

Edited by Rother