Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New signings

WOW  -  That provoked some interesting comments !

It'll certainly be very interesting to see what signings he makes !

he takes the limelight off his players onto himself so they can just go an play fergie did the same thing with the mind games

Yes, I can see that but despite Ferguson's single-minded, one-eyed prattishness, he's always had an underlying sense of decency and honour about him.

I'm not sure those words feature in Mourinho's vocabulary.

It'll certainly be very interesting to see what signings he makes !

The Mirror seems to think that Cristiano Ronaldo is on his way to Stamford Bridge.

The Mirror seems to think that Cristiano Ronaldo is on his way to Stamford Bridge.

Hmmmmmm  !!!

May be a bit controversial here but I actually think domestic football aside,Sir Alex was a bit of a let down in Europe.

For the self confessed biggest side in the world,two champions league trophies is quite a poor turnaround compared to other big clubs like Madrid

Yes, I can see that but despite Ferguson's single-minded, one-eyed prattishness, he's always had an underlying sense of decency and honour about him.

I'm not sure those words feature in Mourinho's vocabulary.

hes confident yet arrogant with it which gives him appeal players love him yes hes been down right stupid sometimes but that makes him a character an one of the most exciting managers within the last 10 years imo his teams play with a passion you have to admire

• 3 weeks later...