Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
frustin

New signings

I wouldn't go that far.

If he was a genius he would t need mountains if cash.

Even at Porto he was well backed and had great Brazilian imports like deco etc and was given the cream of Portugal who did have some great players.

It'll certainly be very interesting to see what signings he makes !

he takes the limelight off his players onto himself so they can just go an play fergie did the same thing with the mind games

Yes, I can see that but despite Ferguson's single-minded, one-eyed prattishness, he's always had an underlying sense of decency and honour about him.

I'm not sure those words feature in Mourinho's vocabulary.

It'll certainly be very interesting to see what signings he makes !

The Mirror seems to think that Cristiano Ronaldo is on his way to Stamford Bridge.

The Mirror seems to think that Cristiano Ronaldo is on his way to Stamford Bridge.

Hmmmmmm  !!!

Aint No Sir Alex!!

... Thank Gawd !!!

May be a bit controversial here but I actually think domestic football aside,Sir Alex was a bit of a let down in Europe.

For the self confessed biggest side in the world,two champions league trophies is quite a poor turnaround compared to other big clubs like Madrid

I agree to some extent eastside but he also did get to another 2 finals and lost to the brilliant Barcelona twice.

Yes, I can see that but despite Ferguson's single-minded, one-eyed prattishness, he's always had an underlying sense of decency and honour about him.

I'm not sure those words feature in Mourinho's vocabulary.

hes confident yet arrogant with it which gives him appeal players love him yes hes been down right stupid sometimes but that makes him a character an one of the most exciting managers within the last 10 years imo his teams play with a passion you have to admire

So does anyone want to announce their summer signings? Teams must be back in pre season by now so surely there's been 2/3 additions....

Secret Squirrel,  I fancy !!!

Redrup to camberley

and half of frimley green looking for a new team! Can easy game fill us in?

So if I'm reading this correctly Cheif Scout and Easy Game, Frimley have ditched their squad? Or has the money dried up... That's a shame if it has because they could of done well this season!

I couldn't tell you if it's either, I am friends with many people from the local clubs especially camberley and got told this towards end of the week. The majority say that the players are not happy with the training. Do you not train easy game?

I couldn't tell you if it's either, I am friends with many people from the local clubs especially camberley and got told this towards end of the week. The majority say that the players are not happy with the training. Do you not train easy game?

I can imagine them having to adjust their wage budget, training schedule and a few other things now their in the premier but didn't think it would result in them losing players though.

Here's to the first twist in a what's bound to be another wether effected season!

James Mepham tweeted "big u turn" the other day, so I can only imagine this is in the last few days. 

I've signed for Camberley! Hmm intresting!!!

More worrying from our viewpoint ;)

Was at the Eversley tournament last weekend with all the lads and at that point i was the only one who wasn't staying so unless something has happened since then they should all be staying on.