Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Someone has set up two tweeter pages for me. One asking who I am and one pretending to be me. I'd like to make it clear that these are not self indulgent and neither have anything to do with me. The real rebadiah tweeter account is a fake. Tweeter is far too complicated for me, can't work it, don't get it.

It's obviously someone in this forum and I'm thinking its Michael at Holmer or rendon bodgers who has been messaging me all day??!

If its not removed from tweeter soon, this will most likely be my last post on the forum. I'm flattered but this is a bit much.

I can catagorically confirm that the @therealrebadiah (or not so real) twitter account is nothing to do with me.

Rendons views and opinions go no further than the 4 walls of this nonleague forum. Leaving an almighty question mark over Michael HGFC 's head?

Although Scottie DTFC i see is being followed on that twitter account. Could it be him imposing to give alittle payback for dissing the champs and there money tree?

Definitely not me, I have a twitter but I don't really use it. Twitter confuses me. I'm not as stupid as that to make a fake account about someone I don't know. Maybe one day you'll introduce me to yourself if you're watching

Having just signed into my Twitter I find it very weird that somehow, whoever is using it has Tom as their photo, and has contacted Holmer Green, our centre forward and contacted Oxhey Jets players. Out of interest Rebadiah, have you seen me play this season?

Who cares

Well obviously not someone who puts 43,616posts up, claims to be a president and has a Pidgeon as he profile picture cares im guessing?

I didn't want this in general chat, it's ssml specific as someone from that forum is up to some tomfoolery.

Rendon, you're a good lad, with some funny posts, but stealing my identity on tweeter is too much. If I find out who you are, I'll have to give you what for.

Having just signed into my Twitter I find it very weird that somehow, whoever is using it has Tom as their photo, and has contacted Holmer Green, our centre forward and contacted Oxhey Jets players. Out of interest Rebadiah, have you seen me play this season?

More than once Michael. If I'm being honest though, it's hard to see you when you're near Tom Alabaster, I've only got eyes for him.

I didn't want this in general chat, it's ssml specific as someone from that forum is up to some tomfoolery.

Rendon, you're a good lad, with some funny posts, but stealing my identity on tweeter is too much

Honestly on the bomber jackets life that profile isnt me. Stealing Identity just isnt in my volcabulary.

Micky are you staying at holmer next year? ... And i see Allen never replied to the AFC Hayes question recon hes off to bigger things outside the village?

Edited by RendonBodgers

Not Mr. Rhodes being a naughty boy is it?

I've had to learn how to use, and set up a tweeter account, just to try and stop this bugger. I'm going to give the fraudster a few days to get bored and stop pretending to be me,or I'll have to leave this forum. He's ruining my reputation with unfunny tweets.

Who cares,this is general chat about football

Not some pathetic tw@t who has nothing better to do than copy people's twitter accounts

Alright fella the mans made a mistake putting it in general chats no need to put him up infront of the firing squad with you're 46,617th post.

Ahhhh michael dont leave us hanging where have you sneaked a deal? ... The suspense will be to much to take. Come on we wont say a word!

Eastside Urchin, this conversation was moved to general chat (not sure who by) FYI.

Michael, let him know, hopefully it'll make him stay with the club. Tell him if he moves, he's only allowed to go Aylesbury, Tring or Chesham so that it's nice and local for me.