Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Manager merry go round

I also see a former Coach of a CCL club has moved to Hampton via Chertsey and has been replaced by a regular poster on here.

Your favourite player Krooner ;) !  Weebs on the move to help another poster on here.

Things are warming up...just waiting for all the players movements now...that will be fun !  

Your favourite player Krooner ;) !  Weebs on the move to help another poster on here.

Things are warming up...just waiting for all the players movements now...that will be fun !  

Ex-Lax would speed things up !!

:bolt:

I think a few clubs who have been placed southern league central shouldn't get too comfy just yet ! as stated in todays surrey ad a certain club have appealed to the FA  about be being moved across to the southern south & west ,it might be vein but its worth showing their disappointment in having to move , great example look what has happened to Godalming  ! firstly their players say cannot commit to playing in the south & west which in turn leads to the management team departing to slough town .Had kevin rayner stayed at city no doubt he would of done the same .

Edited by Cityfan

Cityfan that is exactly what I mean and Godalming Town is an excellent example of what the movement of clubs between leagues can do.I know you can't choose the league that you are promoted to but this will cause problems. Let's take Camberley Town, an ex-Ryman club but now right in the area for the Southern Central equally if it had been this season they could easily have been considered for South & South West. Would they be keen on promotion if they know that could be the outcome?? This is going to run and run and I have already made comments to the league about it but I can't see anything changing in the short term..

Let's take Camberley Town, an ex-Ryman club but now right in the area for the Southern Central equally if it had been this season they could easily have been considered for South & South West. Would they be keen on promotion if they know that could be the outcome??

I can't speak for the club but I would. Southern Central is a doddle, South West is more challenging but wouldn't it be nice to go west every week instead of around the M25? I'm sick of the sight of that bloody motorway.

Beggars the question,which league would Godalming and Guildford be put in,if they were relegated?

Relegated!! We have been placed in the Combine Harvester Counties League. Anywhere down from from that is the Channel Islands or France

And the Sweeney will sing "Ooh Arr the Beans Come out the Tin"

I can't speak for the club but I would. Southern Central is a doddle, South West is more challenging but wouldn't it be nice to go west every week instead of around the M25? I'm sick of the sight of that bloody motorway.

Would agree Southern Central is easy, infact it's probably easier then the CCL ( travel wise).

In terms of South West, be careful what you wish for mate.

Would agree Southern Central is easy, infact it's probably easier then the CCL ( travel wise).

Why ?  If we are put in there next season it means we have a decent season coming up !!!

Guildford should count themselves lucky to have got rid of rayner and his players - hats off for the promotion and unprecedented success, but zero class as their disciplinary record shows. Chipstead will do well this season but will win no friends.

Guildford should count themselves lucky to have got rid of rayner and his players - hats off for the promotion and unprecedented success, but zero class as their disciplinary record shows. Chipstead will do well this season but will win no friends.

I think that's a bit harsh, but yes our disciplinary was hard to take at times but that said as fans we have always enjoyed our success and taken our defeats well. We are proud of where we have come from and hope to meet some CCL teams up with us rather than coming back down. (come on Camberley get your act together)

I think that's a bit harsh, but yes our disciplinary was hard to take at times but that said as fans we have always enjoyed our success and taken our defeats well. We are proud of where we have come from and hope to meet some CCL teams up with us rather than coming back down. (come on Camberley get your act together)

Dont hold your breath !!!

I hope that this clarifies some issues: http://www.eghamtownfcltd.co.uk/news/our-new-journeys-959915.html

St. Ives and the trip to Corby Town to play Kettering Town are well beyond any CCL journey. Still, I know that Corby is not that difficult to get to, having driven there when were last in the Southern League. I also managed Evesham in two hours dead with no satnav that season. The travel initially appeared daunting but I don't think it is too bad. Luton can be done in an hour if the traffic is OK.

Edited by tempestward