Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Glad they have gone!!!!!!

30 people for each game!

Clearly a clever bit of negoitiation on the Ryman League's part, and the statement also made another point which may have been missed.

Effectively it was saying that Guernsey would only come up if these special terms could be negotiated. Many of us were under the impression that the FA could insist that Guernsey are allocated to wherever they wanted to place them regardless of conditions, and it now appears that this wasn't actually the case.

I must admit to being intrigued as to how far Guernsey will go this season. Assuming the team remains similar then you can't rule them out of reaching the playoffs if they can tighten their defence a little.

We got short changed then,still with the increased gate FEES Guernsey will make up the extra cost.Wonder if they have negotiated about Gfctv.

Why were we short changed ?  Some clubs in the CCL didnt even use all the tickets that were allocated.

Some people have to have something to complain about. Without some sort of whinge or moan their lives appear less fulfilled than others. I wonder what would happen if some of the contributors chose to post something genuinely positive rather than finding fault. I am sorry not to have had an opportunity to see Guernsey in action.

But you‘re still here! (Although I basically agree)

Edited by HKP

Well I haven't been on here for ages.

But I have to say well done to Guernsey.

Great club, great hospitality. Great footballing team.

They will do fine in the Ryman. Best of luck. And I certainly didn't think there pitch was anywhere near the worst pitch I played on last season.

So who is Smudge going to dig his claws into next season now that Guernsey have gone? Who is going to attract his wrath and angst? Perhaps a SmudgeWatch is required and that a table can be kept to see who he picks on next whether it is club, match or league / FA official or body.

So who is Smudge going to dig his claws into next season now that Guernsey have gone? Who is going to attract his wrath and angst? Perhaps a SmudgeWatch is required and that a table can be kept to see who he picks on next whether it is club, match or league / FA official or body.

That sort of  question could be tempting fate, DBM  !!

:ph34r:

I think it's fair to say that some Windsor residents haven't forgotten the lovely welcome he gave us 2 year ago on joining the CCL.

olympic-pictures-funny-queen1-300x180.gi

Rother,you seem to have a passion for knocking me.The reason people like your goodself do not like my posts,is that they eventually turn out to be correct.Windsor learnt their lesson the hard way,likewise Guernsey will eventually.

It's not a passion exactly, I just find 90% of your posts are bile filled nonsensical and irrational rants about whatever random thing takes your fancy that day and I find it hard to turn a blind eye to it sometimes.

That's all really, nothing personal like.